available in Munich:
British papers available at the rail stations include:
- The Independent (European edition)
- The Guardian
- The Daily Telegraph
- The Observer (weekly, Sundays only)
- The Munich Times
Note that many times in these papers, like TV program listing times, are adjusted for CET and not in GMT as would be expected.
- Sueddeutsche Zeitung - has an English language supplement on Mondays. Provided via the New York Times
- Munich Found - not a newspaper but a magazine. 100% English language. Published monthly, 10 editions per year.
- New in the City Today - a monthly free "newspaper" written entirely in English. This is available to pick up at various distribution points throughout the city, eg. cinemas, Irish pubs, etc..
- www.germnews.de - maintains an online and email subscription of annotated national German news topics in English. Volunteer-edited, it publishes on average 3-5 times per week.
- Der Speigel also has an English version. See more info: Der Spiegel in English, or their website: http://www.spiegel.de
For German language publications see: Newspapers
This page has been viewed 15,375 times.