Pleeeze help me - I have some question for the clever forum people

1,299 posts in this topic

I'm a special snowflake who is extremely search-impaired and therefore need to start a new topic for every question I have - and believe me, I have a lot of them.

The problem is, I also seem to have problems phrasing my questions properly, instead preferring to post barely literate stream-of-thought diatribes that rarely contain the information people need to answer my questions (or rather, rants) in line with my expectations. When this is pointed out to me, I tend to lash out and ridicule the messenger.

In addition, I seem to annoy everyone around me for some reason - be it other forum members, my upstairs neighbor, or people who randomly sue me for no described reason.

PLEEEZE HELP ME, I think...

@sos-the-rope It was one poster over the two threads: Brexit advice all Laender and Brexit - applying for German citizenship. I aggregated the entirety of one regular's whining.

Pleeeeaaazzzee help me intelligent TT posters! I am a very highly trained cat wrangler from parts south and I was not chosen to be the chief monkey in charge. The very nationalist leadership of the charitable organization for which I work chose a younger German female over my superior intellect and skill set to do the job and she is not doing this EXACTLY AS I WOULD. Naturally this means that she is wrong and bad and that I should somehow convince the leadership to remove her and replace her with me. How can I make all of these people comply with the decisions of my superior intellect?

Pleeeeaazzzeee halp me clever forum peoples. I live and work in Germany, but I like the look of Swiss license plates much better and, therefore, I want to get myself a Swiss registration and carry it around on my automobile without ever having any consequences because that's what I want and don't try to talk me out of it. Now, tell me I can do it and how and don't you dare say I can't do this thing I obviously want to do because I want it.

On 6/10/2019, 8:54:01, AlexTr said:

Pleeeeeze halp meh! I requested a German record, but I have been avoiding building any "official" records that I am here in Germany but now I need an official official record and the Germans say I have none because I have worked so diligently at being unofficial.  How can I have my cake and eat it, too? 

PS - Don't you dare question me about my lawbreaking or I will become awfully cross.

P.P.S - And don't you dare call me out about which TTer I *really* am, or I will fly into a huge rage!! *rawr* *palpitations*

3 minutes ago, Metall said:

P.P.S - And don't you dare call me out about which TTer I *really* am, or I will fly into a huge rage!! *rawr* *palpitations*

And I will cry to the mods to remove my whiny ass thread.

11 minutes ago, john g. said:

Ha! In my youth we had Mods and Rockers! Times have changed!:D

and skinheads and regular Bank Holiday meet ups in Southend for a rumble. they were the days.

What was you John?

I decided in favour of the Who, Sir Percy! Southend boy here! Didn´t like skinheads! I was in the phase of growing long hair!!

:D

7 hours ago, Metall said:

Link, please!!

That one's more of an anthology.