Pleeeze help me - I have some question for the clever forum people

1,299 posts in this topic

i recently graduated in journalism from cambrige univeristy. i heard that Toytown pays wirters for articles on the sight. i went to editor bobs house unannounced at 8am one morning to introduce myself. i thought visiting in person would show more initititive than emaling. but he just stood there bleary eyed in his pijamas and told me to fugg off. he didnt even offer me tea. not very proffesional i thought. what should i do? any body knows any free lance writing jobs in germany?

This also actually happened

Well it's your fault editor bob for posting your address so everyone can visit you. And you do know everything so don't put people off with such sensible question's.

...can't believe it...

I'm so glad I discovered this forum. I'm new to Germany I've read on here about how to deal with the daunting bureaucracy and I must agree those bureaucrats are a pain in the butt.

But here's my question, how do I get a schedule of when they pick up the garbage in my town? I really need this schedule because I have some garbage to throw out. Can some one give me a number to call?

Fuck sorting, I'm just chucking this crap out!!!

Oh, I also have a few relationship questions to ask. Basically these questions are garbage too.

Clever TT folks, you do help with relationships problems, don't you?? I know there must be some arm chair marriage counselors that can give me some feedback, there's everything else on this forum.

Can you please tell me what's the best member I can PM to ask my relationship questions?

Oh, I almost forgot...thanks in advance for this info.

thanks in advance for this info.

"Thanks" - what means, please? Not find often this word on this sight.

I'm having an issue with my neighbours. They throw acid out of their top storey window as I pass their house. Last week their oldest son attacked me with a machete as I left for work one morning. I can never open my windows because they throw molotov cocktails through them. Another time, they ordered a demolition team to come around and demolish my house. Luckily I managed to stop them before they were able to set off the charges. My letterbox has been booby trapped and has so far exploded twice as I opened it. The first time I lost 2 fingers, the second time I lost my left testicle. I'm starting to think that they may not like me, but I'm reluctant to confront them because my German isn't very good. I don't want to move out, because apart from these incidents, it is a really nice house and close to the S-Bahn. What should I do?

Help!!! It doesn't work (already tried 3 times). Is there anything I could do? Call back ASAP!!!

Moving out sale - final bits and pieces

*Important Update*

We have just done the hand over with the landlords agent . Apparently the kitchen belongs to us and we must remove it before 12:00pm today (we fly out at 03:00PM!!!)

We wondered what the extra 4000 Euros was for that we handed over to the previous tennent - so we suggest that you pay us the same. :)

Photo here: http://www.s-bahn-muenchen.de/

Buyer to collect - 5th floor - no lift.

Please help; I am such an anal retard. I went and bought loads of cheap US foodstuffs even though I hate everything American but am curious anyway, then cooked it badly and now want to gibber mindlessly on and on about its appalling quality.

I bought a Swanson’s Hungry Man ready meal, type “Buffalo Style Chicken Strips

Posted in the Cooking forum:

Hi all

Any one can post the list of php jobs available in Germany?...Please post the url for the jobs

Thanks&Regards

Kirku

*Important Update*

We have just done the hand over with the landlords agent . Apparently the kitchen belongs to us and we must remove it before 12:00pm today (we fly out at 03:00PM!!!)

We wondered what the extra 4000 Euros was for that we handed over to the previous tennent - so we suggest that you pay us the same.

Photo here: http://www.s-bahn-muenchen.de/

Buyer to collect - 5th floor - no lift.

Kitchen now reduced to 3995 :)