Pleeeze help me - I have some question for the clever forum people

1,310 posts in this topic

I don't suppose anyone can post the De Bruijn sequence and constant for finding the position of the highest bit set in a 64 bit integer? I've got 32 bit working but unfortunately I need bigger ints too. Or perhaps piece of efficient ANSI C for performing an ICU ASN.1 BER encoding of integers that can be up to 64 bit and negative? It would be worth a bottle of Tegernseer Helles...

Drill for rent: 20 euros a day plus 100 euro deposit

PS. The drill costs 20 bucks

Hello forum people. I have a house in Germany, my wife is German, my kids are German, I live in Germany and I own a German Sheperd dog.

However, I did once go on holiday to Monaco back in 1983 for 5 days, and had sex with a gypsy girl after dinner in a Japanese restaurant.

Where do I pay tax pleeeeze? I am thinking I may need to pay my taxes in Yen to the Romanian government?

I want to take the lift but nothing's written on the button. Should I push or pull?

I was just outside with the dogs (yes, at 3am but that's another story), and it's snowing again. My dilemma: should I post in the happy thread 'cause it is beautiful at the moment, or vent about it because of driving conditions tomorrow...er... later today. Or maybe it goes in the unhappy thread? This is so confusing! Please advise.

Hi Im a 20 year old from Orange County and i just got a job in Frankfurt where i'll earn 7,000,000 a month. I heard they pay big taxes in Europe? Will i be able to save a littlle as well as going out sometimes?

Hi there, I work in an office with some Germans. One of them smells. I understand that German sweat is different than real pure American sweat. When I send him deodorant through the in-house post, which title should I use-- Mr. or Herr?

Hi everyone!

Does anyone have some leftover toothpaste for me? I need to brush my teeth, and I don't feel like buying any.

Thanks!

I've been sitting in front of my computer for five hours straight and now I have pins and needles in my buttocks.

What shall I do? :unsure:

Why has Wiki been banned as a quotable source by a number of academic institutions? It's all true so it can't be disputed in any way and should be good enough to make my point.

BTW... what does [citation needed] mean?

HELP ME! i have relatives coming this weekend for easter! I need a mildly used cat or small dog. willing to pay extra if plumpy and not too old.

Can you very generous people please help me? I have this tune in my head and I can't remember the name of it.

It goes something like this: Dum dum dee dee dum dee dah dah dee do do. Then the chorus: Dah dah dah dah dah DAH!

Any ideas?

Thanks so much.

Help pleeze you amazing TT'er. I saw a castle a few months back and would like to know the name of it. I saw it in Bavaria. Can you nice and helpful peeps pleeze tell me the name? Thanks ever so much. I'm ever so humble by your immerse knowledge.

How can we all write short words?

Long words hurt the nice man's brain and make him sad.

Sad things are bad things.

Short words make the nice man's brain happy.

Happy things are good things.

I thought I believed in God. But then I read some posts on Toytown and now I'm not so sure. Please tell me if there is a God or not.

PS. I've only just moved to Germany and I really did do a search before asking this.

I was swimming this morning and spoke to some German woman on my break, ten or twenty length then a 5 or 10 minutes break, She didn't only ignore me but left the pool.

Do I need plastic surgery or should I start using another pool?

Tony

I had a beer in some little german village near some mountains (hint: there were a lot of trees, a creek and something made me sneeze alot). It was the best beer I ever had after a 4 hour hike. Can someone tell me the name of the beer and the name of the little town? Also, while you're at it, can you give me the winning numbers for a lottery ticket? Thanks so much you smartass peeple.

Help! I see somethin' out my window that looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, but don't know what it is.