Pleeeze help me - I have some question for the clever forum people

1,302 posts in this topic

My wife has run off with something else. Is there anyone in my position out there?

Could we meetup and have awesome discussions about our mutual tribulations?

Is it easy to find other wives in Germany?

Hi, I'm from a Polish/Ukraine/Moldova and I have been blitzdings by the polise. can some one tell me if i will be deported this week or after Hanukkah?

Why don't you all stop your German-bashing and go back home if you don't like it here.

I need to find a job in Germany right away. Can anyone help me? But only, I don't know in what part of Germany I want to live, or what my skills are, or what languages I speak, or what education I have had. But whatever... just something.

Search/Google etc. is your friend so no we cant help you.

see:plz hlp me from Okt.2 1952 or check i ned hlp from Jan 2 1484

Can anyone help me find this blond chick who was sitting on the same carriage as me on the S-Bahn last Saturdsay night?...eh...think she was German, she'll know who I am becasue I was throwing up on my shoes at the time. It was in Munich, I think. Please PM me.

I look for nice Germany lady to have sexy-time. You want strong man? I am for you. Send me message at sexy_time@yahoo.kz. I show you time of life.

I have a 2007 Austrian Motorway Vignette for sale. Barely used. I want €1 but will consider offers.

Also have a single size 47 Wellington Boot for sale in blue for 50c. Buyer collects.

p.s. If anyone has anything for free please PM me so I can sell it here 3 days later.

Why you people so mean, you all nasty to newbees, i onee want some help, so fcuk you all i never cumming back here.

Can anybody tell me where I can get a quick shag?

Which bank account will give me commission-less tea? And will it be the type of tea I want? And will I need to go to ADAC to get the tea leaves translated? It's urgent: I need to know whether to get a divorce or not. And in which town.

Where can I change my life savings of £10 into €uros? The rate at the bank is not the one I want. I can see that back in 1945 this would get me 400,000 DMks so I don't understand why the bank are being so mean today. It think is becoz I is black? The lady at the bank looked at me in a funny way so she is racist.