Pleeeze help me - I have some question for the clever forum people

1,310 posts in this topic

I want to shop at our supermarket but it is only open from 08:00 to 20:00 and now it's closed. What do I do ?

Do I write a card for an American-German couple (getting married) in German or in English or in both or in Denglish? Heeeeelp!

I can't get my computer to boot to SuSE Linux 11 while preserving the original boot possibilities of Windoze and SuSE10.3. I'm running out of time as I'm going to the pub in 5 hours so should I read the boot loader documentation again carefully or sit on the balcony in the sun and get a head start on the beer?

Not a bad thing, as long as the german words were people begging for mercy as you gunned them down in cold blood. Awesome.

Pleeze pleeze help me, I'm desperately searching for a friend of a friend of my estranged ex-husband who was last seen roaming around Quedlinburg and his name is Guissepe Hillofbeans.

Hi all,

I would like to go somewhere.

Please give me information.

Thanks in advance-

I have been together with this gf of mine for almost five years now, and now she told me that she would like to have sex (as in 'coitus') with me--is that some kind of German thing? What can I do about this? Please avoid overly technical explanations in your replies--elucidate me in terms of apples and oranges, thank you! Oh, yeah, and I am also missing my rug. If you find it, please give it back to me.

What are possible superlative forms of 'cynical' besides 'north-korean'?

Is flesh-eating actually predatory capitalism?

While I was churning on these questions an atom exploded in my head--how do I register with the IAEA?

My best friend is dating a married man from Bulgaria and she doesn't speak bulgarian very well. She wants to know what are married Bulgarian men like? Has anyone here dated a married Bulgarian man and can share some insight? Can you also recommend a good Bulgarian restaurant where they can have a romantic dinner? Thanks for your help.

i am reciever to very glorious many positions in munich and germany. you proposition to percure my accomodating in your house. i will take over love of you housing to my phd positions. i live in your house on marienplatz with nearby university. i pay 300 euro $ to accept domicile with door and window.

best regards,

I am travelling to third world. Will the toilet be clean if I book a 9 star hotel?

I want to watch the Olympics. What's the easiest way to get to Beijing by car? My SUV stops working if I don't fill it up with gas every two days...