Pleeeze help me - I have some question for the clever forum people

1,310 posts in this topic

Pleeze, pleeze help, baking a cake need white flour. Making sandwiches for the kids school lunch tomorrow need bologna and white bread.

Does the ICEtrain go to the North Pole? I want to go see the polar bears before they're extinct. Or does it only go to the South Pole?

I just arrived at a bar in Munich to meet someone but they do not seem to be here. Can somebody tell me where they might be located?

Thanks

My computer doesn't work. What should I do? Is the problem in the hard-disk?

How do I post on this thread?

How often do I post on this thread? What if I post more?

Helps plz xox

While building a new bookcase, the saw hit a knot and jumped out of the cut. It hit my hand and took off part of my finger.

Blood is gushing everywhere and the severed part is on the floor. Should I call the paramedics or do you think I can fix this myself

with some thread and duck tape? Better yet, does anybody know how to reattach severed limbs? Is it really necessary to reattach all

the veins etc. ?

Can anybody find me a job? I have a graduate degree and experience waiting, cleaning and babysitting. Oh, and I'm hot!

I am moving to Germany and need to send some stuff. Can anyone help me?

Can anyone tell me where I can get a life, as I was advised to do just that earlier. I have done a search and cannot find any shops in Munich. I would also need to ensure that they speak English. Thanks

Help, I'm a fat, attention-starved and desperately overcompensating person with a jumping, blind hamster. Can I find love in these hallowed environs? Also, I'm hungry and have run out of haggis and celery chublets. Is there a website I can buy this stuff from? Answer quickly before I run a gerbils hand-shaven scrotum over my wrists in a pique of piquiness.

Can I get a handicapped tram pass as a castrato?

Does anyone know where I can buy PETA approved organic bio free-range mayo?

If you really hate it so much here (unlike myself, who's so well-assimilated that I can spend all my free time on a free english-language computer chat room razzing those who aren't as enlightened as I), why don't you just move back to where you came from?

help me help me i'm so confused- my computer is only letting me answer 8 of the 100 questions on the new required competence test!!! did i fail? will EditorBob ban me?? will i be able to make posts?? should i buy a mac??? all answers are largely appreciated ok great thanxxxx

I am traveling to Germany for 4 days and instead of staying in a Hotel I am thinking in shipping my whole house. I do not care about the operating costs, I am 78 inches tall and hotels beds are too small for me. Any advise?

I'm so glad I found this forum. Today I arrived in Germany to go skiing. Can someone please tell me where I can find the best snow?

Thanks, all your recommendations are greatly appreciated.