Pleeeze help me - I have some question for the clever forum people

1,302 posts in this topic

I'd like to help, but I can't understand your writing. Please remove all capitalisation and punctuation and make a few basic spelling errors and maybe I'll get your point. Try also to avoid using the Return key, since large blocks of text are much easier to read.

It's this type of post that makes me very angry! A quick search on keydeck would have given you the answer without bothering other people who have better things to do than read Toytown!

I would be liking to sell my isarcard, rings 1-4, valid for the month of April.

Since I only used it once, I will be selling it for 43.50. Original price was 42 euro.

Thank you for your input.

Rajput.

Can we discuss the things that annoy us about germany alongside the US election and while your at it advise me how to switch my drivers license to a german one?

hiya

i need some piece of paper for my job that sez i live here can somebody tell me where the Krv is please? i com from peru will i has a problme?

thnx in advanc

I have rabies and I've locked myself in the car at the SBahn station in Taufkirchen. Do I need my drivers licence to buy the blackbread that I need to fashion into a coat-hanger to get me to the church on time? I've searched all over and only come up with this. It is very hot, please bring water and Maggi sauce.

I'm British, can anyone tell me where the closest Tesco is?

i am english teecher and lucking to give peeple lessons in english - u can ritch me any time @ my mail addy if u r intrested

Leeza, if you send 10,000 euros to my Malawi bank account, I organise it all for you. It cost more than that, but because I win Nigerian lottery, I have 125,000,000 Naira coming to me, which I receive once I pay agents 10,000 euros. Then I give you half (and the baby).

My name is Mario and I am from Bologna. I want to go to the Oktoberfest with my 26 work colleagues because I have heard that it is easy to grope women there? Is this true?