Berlin Alternative Book Group, Fri. 23.Nov.2018, 7:30pm "The Power"

250 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, I`m Bernard Philips, and a newly published author: VENOM IS HER MERCY. Is there a book club that would be interested in reviewing my book, I will send a signed copy, free of course, if your book club is interested.

Kind regards

Bernard Philips

The next meeting of the book group will be on Wednesday, 14th June, at 7:30pm. Depending on the weather, the meeting place will either be Monbijoupark or Oranium (Oranienburger Str. 34). I will confirm the location a day or so in advance of the meeting. The book will be "Neither Here Nor There" by Bill Bryson. I hope to see you all in June.

The next meeting of the book group will be on Tuesday, 11th July, at 7:30pm. We will be discussing "Wonder" by R.J. Palacios.

Depending on the weather, the meeting place will either be Monbijoupark or Oranium (Oranienburger Str. 34). I will confirm the location a day or so in advance of the meeting. I look forward to seeing you all then.

Our next meeting will be on Tuesday, 29th August, at 7:30pm. The book under discussion will be "American Gods" by Neil Gaiman. Weather depending, we will meet at either Monbijoupark or Oranium (Oranienburger Str. 34). Have a good summer, and see you all in August.

The next meeting of the book group will be on Tuesday, 19th September, 7:30pm at Oranium (or as it is now apparently called, Grand Bar -- Oranienburger Str. 34). We will skip ahead in the list and read "The Next Big Thing" by Anita Brookner. I hope you're all able to make it!

The next meeting of the book group will be on Tuesday, 24th October, 7:30pm at Oranium aka Grand Bar (Oranienburger Str. 34). We will discuss the not-at-all-brief "A Brief History of Seven Killings" by Marlon James. I look forward to seeing you all later this month.

Our next meeting will be held on Tuesday, 13th February, at 7:30pm. As usual, we will meet at Grand Bar (formerly known as Oranium, Oranienburger Str. 34). The book will be "Let the Great World Spin" by Colum McCann. I look forward to seeing you all in February.

The next meeting of the book group will be held on Tuesday, 20th March, 7:30pm, at Oranium/Grand Bar (Oranienburger Str. 34). We will discuss "Zemindar" by Valerie Fitzgerald.
Looking forward to seeing you all next month!

The next meeting of the book group will be on Tuesday, 30th October, 7:30pm at Oranium aka Grand Bar (Oranienburger Str. 34). We will discuss "You Will Know Me" by Megan Abbott. I hope to see you all there!

Our next meeting, to discuss "The Power" by Naomi Alderman, will be on Friday, 23rd November, at 7:30pm. The meeting will be held at the flat of one of our members, so if you're interested in attending and are not on our email list, please direct message me for the details. I hope to see you all later this month.