Berlin Alternative Book Group, Tue. 20.Mar.2018, 7:30pm "Zemindar"

248 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, I`m Bernard Philips, and a newly published author: VENOM IS HER MERCY. Is there a book club that would be interested in reviewing my book, I will send a signed copy, free of course, if your book club is interested.

Kind regards

Bernard Philips

The next meeting of the book group will be on Wednesday, 14th June, at 7:30pm. Depending on the weather, the meeting place will either be Monbijoupark or Oranium (Oranienburger Str. 34). I will confirm the location a day or so in advance of the meeting. The book will be "Neither Here Nor There" by Bill Bryson. I hope to see you all in June.

The next meeting of the book group will be on Tuesday, 11th July, at 7:30pm. We will be discussing "Wonder" by R.J. Palacios.

Depending on the weather, the meeting place will either be Monbijoupark or Oranium (Oranienburger Str. 34). I will confirm the location a day or so in advance of the meeting. I look forward to seeing you all then.

Our next meeting will be on Tuesday, 29th August, at 7:30pm. The book under discussion will be "American Gods" by Neil Gaiman. Weather depending, we will meet at either Monbijoupark or Oranium (Oranienburger Str. 34). Have a good summer, and see you all in August.

The next meeting of the book group will be on Tuesday, 19th September, 7:30pm at Oranium (or as it is now apparently called, Grand Bar -- Oranienburger Str. 34). We will skip ahead in the list and read "The Next Big Thing" by Anita Brookner. I hope you're all able to make it!

The next meeting of the book group will be on Tuesday, 24th October, 7:30pm at Oranium aka Grand Bar (Oranienburger Str. 34). We will discuss the not-at-all-brief "A Brief History of Seven Killings" by Marlon James. I look forward to seeing you all later this month.

Our next meeting will be held on Tuesday, 13th February, at 7:30pm. As usual, we will meet at Grand Bar (formerly known as Oranium, Oranienburger Str. 34). The book will be "Let the Great World Spin" by Colum McCann. I look forward to seeing you all in February.

The next meeting of the book group will be held on Tuesday, 20th March, 7:30pm, at Oranium/Grand Bar (Oranienburger Str. 34). We will discuss "Zemindar" by Valerie Fitzgerald.
Looking forward to seeing you all next month!