Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Badminton @ RSC Nymphenburg

3,059 posts in this topic

Sorry have not been able to log in for the last few days been busy at work can I still come?

@Rosie

I think you are also included in the playing group as far as i c the discussion in the thread. Thats how they arrived at the number 14 i guess...

jus check with topsy to be sure

@Rosie

Mmm... we were not able to contact you :(... Confirm with Topsy on the final list...

if not, maybe you can join us next week? we are planning to play every week...

@Keydeck

Surely we can do that. Do we need to mention some membership ID or your name KEYDECK is enough :P

Hi, Ravski - did you mean Rotkreuzplatz? I think you can get the 12 tram from Rotkreuzplatz to Romanplatz then you can get the 16/17 from Romanplatz heading towards town from there, and get off at Steubenplatz (it's maybe one or max two stops from Roman- to Steubenplatz).

Or get the 33 bus from Rotkreuzplatz to Donnersbergerstr and change onto the 16/17 heading away from town towards Steubenplatz.

Don't ask me how long it would take though.

Rosie, I didn't count you, you didn't get back to me. But if you want to you can come, then we are 17 people. 17 is OK, we just have to rotate who sits out, nobody should be sitting out for very long with 17 people on 4 courts.

Hope that's OK for everyone.

See you tonight

Topsy

Okay, Tram stop at 7:30 (and I have the handy number in case I'm lost). By the way in all the wonderful services there do they also have lockers with locks or do we need to bring our own lock (like in the US).

I haven't even played yet and I'm all badminton now! I wanna change my screen name to BirdieMan... guess there's no way to do that.

they have lockers with locks, but you need a coin.

don't know which coin, sorry.

I'm sure someone will sort you out with an appropriate coin, though.

Cheers

Topsy

I wanna change my screen name to BirdieMan... guess there's no way to do that

Editor Bob can do everything. You need to request him in very kind manner ;)

Right, here's the final list of people:

1. Ume

2. Ume's mate

3. anabi

4. ravski

5. me

6. ellewood

7. electrobuzz

8. rosie

9. channy

... plus 7 regulars, makes 16.

I hope I didn't forget anyone.

See y'all later :)

Topsy

had a great few games - ta very much to topsy for arranging that! i didn't see john at the bar though so owe him my share - hopefully we can all play next thursday and i'll give him the cash then.

thanks agaips can feel the muscle pains coming on already...

@ellewood

you were nice. but you disappeared so early. we were playing till 9:30... they forgot to switch off the lights ;)

really nice evening. played after a very very long time... and good to see I am not so bad... I hope others feel the same :lol:

thanks Topsy for organizing it!!!

poor electrobuzz! - I guess your aches and pains are from the singles at the end with ravski?

ravski's a mean player, he's our star.

who wants to play next week? let me know and I'll pm you

we missed getting the cash from 3 of you, I think

it cost €6.50 each, so poor John ended up paying €26

can those who didn't pay figure out a way to get the money to me, so I can pass it on to him? course, if you are playing next week, no probs you can just give it to him yourselves

I had a real fun time :)

Hi Topsy,

Big thank you for arranging all of this. Your the star of the event.

I really had a lot of fun and it was a pleasure meeting you all. The pizza was really tasty too.

I am able to play next week after identifying which one of my 200 muscles I should massage first. It hurts.

Have a nice weekend. :rolleyes:

Hi all,

just let me know either on this thread or via PM if you want to play this coming Thursday (14.Oct.2004). I probably won't be there (it's my strategy exam that day), but I'm sure you won't miss me too much just for one week ;)

So far I think it's Ravski, Ume and Ume's +1 playing (plus a bunch of regulars).

They've provisionally booked 3 courts from 8-9pm, but we need confirmation of numbers by Tuesday evening so we know whether to cancel one/book an extra one.

Cheers

Topsy

Hi all,

Where do you guys play? I would be interested. I do not have a racquet though.

Cheers,

xargon