Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Polo Ralph Lauren short-sleeve shirts/polos

8 posts in this topic

So - bizarrely enough - *nowhere* in Bad Homburg seems to sell Ralph Lauren shirts, polos or indeed, trousers.

More Boss, Tommy Hilfiger, Joop and Nautica than you can shake a gnarly stick at - but no Polo.

I see from t'Interwebs that there's a proper Ralph Lauren shop at Opernplatz 8 . . . but in my experience you tend to pay "top Euro" in the actual Ralph Lauren stores, so I was wondering if anyone knew of any local outlet stores or whether places like Kaufhof stocked this brand (Karstadt in Bad H do not - so I assume that K on the Zeil is the same).

Thanks for any and all help before I set off on a "Wildegansejagd".

K

Actually, I do remember seeing Polo Tshirts in Karstadt on Zeil. and ofcourse its there in P&c - Thats Peek & cloppenberg for you, on Zeil.

Though, recently theyve come up with these ridiculously huge horse/Polo logos on them, I prefer the old style small cute polo logo on the left side.

However, the price is nowhere compared to the ones in Ralph Lauren outlet stores in America, or the Marshalls.

Here, u can expect to pay anything above 80-90 Euro.

And you could check out Galeria Kaufhof too.

There's a P&C in Bad Homburg that sells Polo Ralph Lauren at:

Luisenstr. 21-23

61348 Bad Homburg

This is according to their website:

P&C Bad Homburg (flash site)

Pohland (next to Douglas) on the Zeil also sells designer labels...not sure about Ralph Lauren. EDIT: According to their website (http://www.pohland.de under 'Markenwelt') they do.

I used to prefer their Boss shop although tended to be a little more expensive than P&C.

There's also a P&C at Main-Taunus Zentrum which may have a larger range, although I think the one on the Zeil is their largest store in the region

Thanks, all.

P&C in Bad Homburg did not have any Ralph Lauren when I was there on Saturday . . . strange.

K

So: the deed is done, and I have the following to report:

(1) Kaufhof - do not stock Polo Ralph Lauren

(2) Karstadt - likewise

(3) P+C - EDIT - apparently they DO have them - I must have been too blind to see them - ooops (and thanks, @Dmcinde).

(4) Pohland (on the Zeil) - yes

And, as rightly observed earlier in this thread, prices are RI-DIC-U-LOUS compared with the USA, and even the UK.

So now you know.

K

Yeah, i 2nd that, no polo r.l. in karstadt, how surprising, expected those guys to have em atleast, my bad, thought i saw em there, and even surprising not to find em at Kaufhof.

Anyways, happy shopping. Did u pick up sumthing finally?

Dang, compare the U.S $ 25- 45 Polo shirts shopping @ outlet stores n Marshalls of U.S to the ones here.

Btw, i do believe there r some outlet stores somewhere nearby, anyone been there? r they any good?