Squash courts in Munich

72 posts in this topic

Hi, 

I am wondering if anyone would like to play squash in the evening once a week from the 20/11. I am intermediate / good level and am looking to get back in playing. Would be great if there was a league I could join? or if anyone just wants to have some fun.

Thanks

Duncan  

Gonna bump the thread and ask if anyone would like to play squash or badminton every fortnight in schwabing/unterföhring/ freimann area? haven't played in ages so i guess this is an invitation only to those willing to play at granny speed (and I'm referring to the not so fit kind, mind you :P). 

Hi everyone - I am soon moving back to Munich, and starting Feb 2017, would be looking for a regular game - I will be living fairly centrally in Bogenhausen, some weeknights ok, weekends also fine. Fingers crossed! I would assess level as mid - good.

Hi there - I'm in Munich for 6 months from the beginning of March if you/anyone else fancies a game? I'd say I'm mid-good, though happy to play with any level... Where are the good squash clubs/courts in Munich? 

Hi.  I'd enjoy to play a game of squash now and again.  I live central so can get most places quite easily.  

Hi, I am going to be in Munich from 24th until 26th April and would be happy to play squash ( I have played for some years) during the evening if anyone is interested. Send me a msg or write to my gmail on saxobay 

Hey! I'm new to Munich as of last week. I'd be interested in a game of squash on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. Does anyone know of courts in and around the city?

Hello all squash players, I am new to the Munich moved here from the US.  In the US we play a sport called racquetball which I enjoyed and provided great exercise.  I see squash is very similar and I would enjoy giving it a go.  That said I am as beginner as it gets but would be enthusiastic to learn to play, so if anyone doesn’t mind teaching a beginner it would be much appreciated.  I would be free during the weekends.

Thanks..

dataway