Experiences working for LHS Telekommunikation

9 posts in this topic

if you don't know them I guess wouldn't worry about it

They are a company.

This the whole point I asked here IF YOU DO KNOW please reply if you don't why bother .. :rolleyes:

I start working for LHS in June. I don't know much about actually working there, because I haven't started yet; still waiting for my Arbeiterlaubnis approval. All of the people during the interview were very professional, yet not condescending. They were very hospitable, and even brought me around to meet with my future co-workers. Some of them are from Germany, and a lot of them hail from other parts of the world. If you are looking for an international environment, LHS is the place. The office in Frankfurt is gorgeous (in a skyscaper) My German is pretty good, but they allowed me to conduct my interview in English because we were talking about technical details. This did not affect their understanding of my abilities. The people who interviewed me spoke 3 or 4 languages, and all of them seem to be very well educated and travelled. There is a hint of egalitarianism, which I picked up on, and thoroughly approved of. In my case, they offered German classes, excellent benefits, and an agent to handle my work permit. I suspect that your skills will have to be top-notch and valuable in order to secure a job through them. If you are that person, I would recommend looking into it.