Opinions on MMR vaccinations for children

1,235 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, snowingagain said:

2 month old?  

This is the German vaccination schedule starting at 6 weeks

5eb1dbaf848c0_Bild(105).jpg.583a09a71715

15 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

Source?

Nothing about this even on the ICAN webpage and they would be shouting it from the rooftops if true.  There was something small in March last year saying the CDC had not proved that vaccines given in the first 6 months of life did not cause autism.  MMR is given first at 12 months.  And the old proving negative conundrum crap.

Just a bit more info:

There is no link between vaccines and autism.

Some people have had concerns that ASD might be linked to the vaccines children receive, but studies have shown that there is no link between receiving vaccines and developing ASD. In 2011, an Institute of Medicine (IOM) reportexternal icon on eight vaccines given to children and adults found that with rare exceptions, these vaccines are very safe.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/autism.html

3 hours ago, Janx Spirit said:

Just a bit more info:

There is no link between vaccines and autism.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/autism.html

This is the person most responsible for the big upsurge in anti vaxxers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Wakefield

No other scientists could recreate his results.Oh and exposed as making financial gain out of the report etc etc,

No link means more studies needed. VS Does not cause Autism which means there was proof they did not. 

The CDC have the data and will not release it. Vaxxed VS un-vaxxed study.  

Not a big ask if they already have the data. Just the data may end the vaccine program as we know it.  

I wish I was wrong but there are 1 in 36 kids with Autism in the USA. There is the pandemic!!!  

8 hours ago, positivethinking said:

No link means more studies needed. VS Does not cause Autism which means there was proof they did not. 

The CDC have the data and will not release it. Vaxxed VS un-vaxxed study.  

Not a big ask if they already have the data. Just the data may end the vaccine program as we know it.  

I wish I was wrong but there are 1 in 36 kids with Autism in the USA. There is the pandemic!!!  

This is once again the arrogance of many conspiracy theories.They mostly tend to come out of the USA so they say in this example the CDC has the results,not even thinking there is the equivalent to the CDC in many countries but I guess they`re to dumb to know about Autism and Vaccines.

It`s also another regular bullshit of a conspiracy theory that the proof is always there but it`s locked up by the govt and no one will ever see it.

Also according to this https://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/autism/addm-community-report/documents/addm-community-report-2020-h.pdf it`s 1 in 54 kids with Autism in the US.

But there again that`s from the nasty CDC.

6 hours ago, Keleth said:

This is once again the arrogance of many conspiracy theories.They mostly tend to come out of the USA

That's just a theory...

If losing in court gets to you. Try crying like a baby and insults. Facts and real science don't matter online. I blame people's inability to see past msm and pharmaceutical brainwashing.   Try reading real people's stories.  Have fun  xxx ;)

2 hours ago, positivethinking said:

If losing in court gets to you. Try crying like a baby and insults. Facts and real science don't matter online. I blame people's inability to see past msm and pharmaceutical brainwashing.   Try reading real people's stories.  Have fun  xxx ;)

The thing is that those who benefited from the vaccine and never had any problems don´t tend to write stories about how they had no bad experience and were saved from contracting the disease. Just as those who buy bread every day don´t write much about that the bread they bought wasn´t mouldy.