Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hairdressers to blowdry very frizzy hair straight

11 posts in this topic

Hi all, glad to have found this site. I have been here since Jan this year and after the inital culture shock, i can fairly say that its really greathere, besides the language ofcourse! I am desperately looking for a hairdresser that knows how to blowdry very frizzy hair straight. I have been to three hairdressers and each time I have sat there for 2 hrs and was so disappointed...they just cannot do my hair!!! We live in the Taunus, but being as desperate as i am, i will drive anywhere. Hope someone out there can solve my problem...

Hi,

I am a hairstylist from Canada and I just moved to Idstein. I have curly hair and know how difficult it is to get it straight. Also from my experience the water here plays havok with the frizz. I am not working at the moment but you are more than welcome to come to my house for a coffee and a blowdry.

PM me if you are interested.

Take care,

Sherrie

I have the same problem. I finally found one who uses a flat iron to get it straight, but she's a bit far from the FF area (3 hours!). The water here really does suck. I've had more problems than ever before trying to get my own hair straight at home. Usually I leave the house with a ball of frizz on my head.

The KP Ochs in the Zeil Galerie - ask for Isabel. They have some really new state of the art straighteners in and Isa is fab!! xx

Thank u all. Since I have been here and could not find someone who can blow dry my hair, i have been doing it myself and going over it with my GHD Hot iron. As a result, I have burned my hair and its breaking.. In Jan my hair was half way down my back, now it just touches my shoulders...i am devasted!!! Will try the leads u guys have sent...but keep the info coming in...(back home i used to go to an african girl who was devine and was obviously used to my type of hair...she never even used a hot iron and my hair stayed in until the next shampoo...it was so sleek, no-one used to believe that i have frizzy hair!!!

You can now also buy Frizz-Ease products by John Frieda in REAL. Previously I had only seen them in Boots in the UK.

definitely try Isabel, I walked out of there with really shiny and soft hair + she really works with you for long-term happy hair

I so know ow you feel...I had tried everywhere and my hair was never straight..Tony & Guy, Vidal Sasoon were all pants! But at long last - I have found a great place..its called Swan - its just off Goethe Str in FF - here is the website - www.swan-s.info ask for either Juan or Patricia - they have GHD's etc and use Joico products! Very trendy for Germany!!

GOETHESTRASSE 29 / LUGINSLAND 2, 60313 FRANKFURT / MAIN - GERMANY

TEL +49 69 / 4630 8030

I never bother with going to a hair stylist to do my hair. Have you tried a Farouk Chi hair straightener? I've got one and it's wonderful! It takes about five, max ten minutes for me to straighten my hair in the morning and I've got horribly frizzy hair. Be sure to use a styling product to protect your hair from the heat, though...