English-speaking hair stylists in Nuremberg

26 posts in this topic

hey there peeps!

i am in nürnberg now, having moved in january. i really need my haircut soonish. anyone know of anyone who cuts curly hair well? also, anyone know about someone who does threading? my eyebrows are in desperate need.

tia.

k-a

hey, I just wanted to reopen this thread as I really need my hair done in Nuremberg/Erlangen area and wanted to know if anyone had any more recent reccommendations?

Hello People!

My wife is a fluent English speaker and fantastic hairstylist! Her salon address is:

Nürnbergerstr. 15 ,

91220 Schnaittach

Phone: 09 153 85 75

Give her a call and tell her that her crazy American husband let you know about the place!

Best,

Jason

On 24 April 2008 at 2:05:01 PM, Tyfani said:

So I saw a few posts for different salons outside of Nürnberg, but what about us who actually live in the city and don't feel like trying to figure out how to get out of the city when there are 100 salons inside? I want to get my hair cut before I go back to the states, but I don't want to end up looking ridiculous because the stylist got confused because of my horrible german. Any suggestions?

On 24 April 2008 at 2:05:01 PM, Tyfani said:

So I saw a few posts for different salons outside of Nürnberg, but what about us who actually live in the city and don't feel like trying to figure out how to get out of the city when there are 100 salons inside? I want to get my hair cut before I go back to the states, but I don't want to end up looking ridiculous because the stylist got confused because of my horrible german. Any suggestions?

My name is Diane and i'm a british Hairdresser with a Salon in Lauf.

www.noes-london-style.de

Call me if you need a cut or colour