Anyone up for a kick-around?

201 posts in this topic

group of boys from iran joined us last time and one had a christian ronaldo portugal shirt on lol

I will try and make it saturday if i can

Good on you mate. How has your week been?

Anyway, we have 8 so far which is good!

so i will see what the weather is like about 2pm if it is raining or looks like it is going to rain i wont be there :(

Yeah Gday, I would be keen for a kickaround too. However, next week there is training at the Stadt Park for the Hamburger Rugby Club for the season 2008 09. They play in the second liga and the standard is sometimes easy, sometimes tough but never hard if you know what you are doing. If you or anybody wants to come to training I will be meeting at Alte Wohr S Bahn station at 6pm for 6.15 to walk 500metres down to the stadtpark rugby ground. I can introduce ya to the team and get you started. Or just come and have a look. The club is always looking for new players and there are usually plenty of expats. The club is english language friendly as well as french and theyve got their own clubhaus at a nearby location 4 minutes by car. google hamburger rugby club and look at the website for a location info. I think they start playing in September.

This is Wilgy by the way..just realised i was using my girlfriends log in!!!

I have been troubled all week by the fact that I wont be able to listen to Stoke's first game back in the Premier League If I play!! However,i dont want to let the side down,so i will be there..hoping the Peruvian guy and his mercurial son will be there too :D

sorry guys i wont be there again i must work night shift (21:30-0530) fri sat and sunday

Looks like there is just 3 of us this week?! I'll def. be there so if anyone else wants to join we'll be meeting at Borgweg U3 Station at 4pm.

Wilgy - after Liverpools midweek performance, I'm the opposite to you for tomorrow, think our 100% record will be going down the pan after game 1.

Sommers - Have no idea what his number is?! Fancy arranging a game of badminton with mine and your missus next week?

Is anyone actually going to turn up today and... is it worth meeting up if there is only 3 of us?

It's perfect football weather, I'm back to full fitness and I really want to play, however...

There's only 3 of us, it's the first day of the Premiership season, the mighty Stoke are in action and possibly the greatest race of all time takes place at 4.30. (I know it'll be over in 9.7 seconds but I'd still like to watch it.)

Maybe we should just meet up for a couple of beers, watch some footy, watch some men run really fast and laugh at wilgy as stoke get hammered???

Alright guys, made the mistake of telling Jen that it didn't look good for footy and now I have to do something with her! (only till 5pm)

Anyway, if you guys meet up later to watch some footy and beers, I'd love to meet up. Let me know what the plans are!!

Boys, are any of you up for watching some footy again this Saturday?... seeming as the interest in playing footy is non existent at the moment!

Let me know if you're up for it!

I think that is because of the weather rich :-p , but i cant im working friday and saturday nights again.

The weather has been fine every week!! Anyway Rich I'm up to watch footie again..if we can't get enough to actually play that is :)