Anyone up for a kick-around?

201 posts in this topic

Im interested in this as i need to lose a few kilos and have been looking for a fun way to exercise and also looking to meet new friends , so i can kill 2 birds with one stone :lol: :P

Give me a shout on MSN (madcatdf2@hotmail.com) and if i am free im up for a kick about :)

I am up for it, it is just that atm my work hours are a bit undecided (just quit a job as I thought i was moving back to uk ,but now not moving so must see if i can get my job back if not then must go back to zeit arbeit), so wont know when i am free and when not

me too. Any times? Im free this weekend. Does any one know where the Berliner Tor fields are? or should we find a little caged pitch to play on?

Hi, I could come... the only thing is that my football skills are very poor... so you should not have me in your team ;)

Right... time to wipe the dust off this thread and get something going!

Weather is great now, the grass in the Stadtpark is greener than ever...so, no excuses!!!

Calling players of all levels, age, fitness levels - next Saturday 2nd August, I will be at the Stadtpark with a football and jumpers for posts... Say around 2pm...

Register your interests with a hola!

Hello people, I know all this was posted 2 months ago but I just wandered if anything ever came of this? Does anyone meet up regularly for a kick about? If so, when and where?

HOLA!!

Good on you mate. I think I'll see you at the bowling night the night before?!

Hello people, I know all this was posted 2 months ago but I just wandered if anything ever came of this? Does anyone meet up regularly for a kick about? If so, when and where?

Hi mate, it was me who posted this originally but nothing resulted from it so thats why I'm trying again. Think (the last time I checked the thread) about 12 people were interested before. Come along next Saturday, I'm sure we can get enough people for a game of 5-a-side.

Hola! 2pm sounds good. The Stadt park is a pretty big place usually with a few footballs kicking around. Will someone be wearing a rose or should I just look for the England shirts???

Ok guys, the weather forecast for Saturday has gone down hill but it's meant to be still sunny but not as warm... Es ist besser!

Just don't want the potential rain to put you guys off! :lol:

Ok, so currently we have for this Saturday at 2pm at the Stadtpark:

RichGB (maybe +1)

Madcat

smyth

wilgy

CiranKelly

sommers

Thats 7 people so far, I'll try to get a few more people here on Toytown through PM's. Can you guys let me know if you can't make it or have changed your mind?!

How does a blue football sound for recognising our group at the park? I'll probably be wearing a red Liverpool shirt. I'll sort out an exact meeting point once I've checked out the map.

Cheerio for now.