Anyone up for a kick-around?

201 posts in this topic

Hey guys

I've had a look around the forum and no one has mentioned about meeting up to play some footy. Just wondered if there were any of you who fancied a leisurely kick-around or getting a team together to play in a league or something similar (5-a-side)?!

I'm flexible to where and when to play and if anyone knows of a team or a club I could join then please let me know. Cheers!

Just have this urge to play some footy now that the weather is getting better.

Let me know if anyone is interested!

I'd be up for booting the ball around a bit once in a while, though my shifts jump around so much that joining a team is pretty well out.

I'd also be up for a kick about, But i have no idea where we could play or about 5-a-side leagues etc.

But it might be good to just have a "jumpers for goal posts" type thing, see how it goes?

Hey guys

I'm keen as for a bit of a kick around, it'll be good to get the heart pumping again since moving here 2.5 months ago. Any idea when??

Cheerio

Reon

Thats seven, we could easily play some sort of football with seven people.

Does anyone know of a place to play, if so what type of surface is it, will trainers be ok?

also Very important, does anyone have a ball? i don't, if not we'll buy one.

The weather is getting very good, and it'd be good to have a kick about on a nice evening.

isn't it

Ciaran

Count me in too.

Not sure of where we could play though, would be good if we could get 10 together and try and find a five-a-side pitch somewhere.

I could probably get a mate to come along, he's from the Ukraine but he's no Shevchenko.

Hey guys

I may have the place. I live in Eimsbuttel on a street called Lutterothstrasse. Straight across the road from here is a school and they have a clay pitch to play football on. It looks a proper size pitch though so could create a bit of running. Just a suggestion, so open to other ideas.

Cheers

I've seen these kind of sandy pitches around too, seem pretty normal here. Do you know if you are able to just turn up and play though?

We could do with some kind of five-a-side pitch somewhere, even inside would be ok.

I used to play once a week with my mates in England, really miss that here, would be good to get back into it.

I will ask a few people at work and see if anyone knows anywhere we could go.

Failing that, we could always meet at the Stadt Park for a kickabout, few beers, BBQ etc etc etc!

Alright guys

Now that there is enough of us to have a 'gentle' 5-a-side game, I was thinking of taking a ball to the Stadtpark for a kick around this Saturday (10th May). I'll be taking a BBQ too for the ones who gets the munchies after a game of footy and it'll be a good way to meet everyone.

Jumpers for goals as previously said.

Let me know if you're interested and we'll all sort out a time.

Rich

Sorry Rich, can't make it this weekend, off to Berlin for the long weekend. Any other weekend will suit me...

I had already made plans to be in the Stadt Park this Saturday, let me know where you are going to be and I will come over and say hello.

I'm just round the corner from the Stadtpark so I might come along too. Any idea of time or where abouts you were intending to meet?

Hi,

I'll probably kick the ball in the ball in the wrong direction, so i'll just show up with some beer and brats B) .

When and where are you guys meeting?

pic in profile.

t.

I'm up for a game. Got anything sorted for soon? Would be great to get a proper 5-a-side pitch booked, but jumpers for goals is decent too!

Hey fellas!

Just a quick note to let you know that if any of you are interested in a massage after your games I offer discounts for members of any sports team (no matter how amateur!).

In Sydney my client base was predominantly made up off football and tennis players, body builders, swimmers etc so I'm experienced with sports injuries and post training rub downs.

PM me here at TT or email zoelevi@gmail.com for more info.

Have fun playing!!

Zoe

A bit late again but is anyone up for a quick meet and kick around this Saturday? Was thinking of going to the Stadtpark again. Lets finally get a group together!