Owing self-employment tax to the U.S.

121 posts in this topic

Quick update on my end. Instead of sending me the D/USA 101 A form directly, I was mailed a form to fill out to request this form. It was just one page front and back. I filled it out, sent it back to the Hamburg address listed on it, and about a week later received the D/USA 101 A form stamped and completed.


So... not quite as efficient as it seemed from the phone call, but it took me less than two weeks to get the form I needed.


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now