Thor Steinar shop opens in Berlin Mitte

191 posts in this topic

Funnily enough, St Kilda changed their strip during the second world war so that they were black, red and yellow, so as not to be associated with the nazi party!

Interesting little tid-bit I reckon...

I think it was more about not being associated with Germany at all, not just the Nazis.

Seeing as Australia were at war with them and all...

Yep, fair enough too!

I supposed I should have called the police and pressed charges -- as could have anyone else present.

I'm confused, for what reason could you have pressed charges? Did they assault you, verbally or physically? I don't believe you can just press charges willy-nilly coz you don't like what people are saying (or singing about).

And you've gotta give those Saints fans a break. They've only ever won 1 flag - and that was over 40 years ago...

...and the love song was about how they were first going to take over Germany and then the world.

"Oh when the Saints, Oh when the Saints...Oh when the Saints go marching in. Oh how I want to be at St Kilda, oh when the Saints go marching in..."

blowwavedave: using the "Hitler Gruss" in Germany and singing nazi songs are illegal.

I have yet to go to a St. Kilda game where I didn't feel opressed. My rights, oh they were trampled upon.

Yeah, but can you personally press charges? I mean, if I see someone get punched for example, I can call the cops and report it, but I don't have the power to charge them with anything, as it wasn't me who was assualted.

There's always that German favorite of anzeige gegen unbekannt, but what's the point?

It would keep your panties from unbunching and letting all the sand out, for starters.

woof.

Thor Steinar is a bit different than people who shave their heads.

Indeed. To deal with the one kind you should look into certain sports equipment, while for the other one a visit to a gas station is more appropriate.

Thor Steinar is a company founded by German nazis and the clothes are targeted (mainly) to fascist in germany and Scandinavia. The profit from the company goes to fund various nazi activities!

This is a known fact! I can provide with links and a longer article about it, but currently I don't have the time.

There has been a recent furore about Thor Stainar in Leipzig too. One thing I do see often in Leipzig is people wearing jackets with Norweigian flags sewn on them and Fred perry shirts. I was told these are also neo-Nazi symbols? If so, why?

Fred Perry shirts: were popular among skinheads, skinhead fashion became popular with neonazis. Not Fred Perry's fault, though.

Hazza... this is serious stuff.. these people are dangerous and need to be stopped convinced that there ideas are wrong.If that does not work jail them. If we are not careful What happened 60 odd years ago will happen again.