Thor Steinar shop opens in Berlin Mitte

191 posts in this topic

I think it would be silly not to wear New Balance shoes just because a few skins are trying to co-opt it. All New Balance does is make ugly, but reasonably comfortably jogging shoes of decent quality. They've done nothing to court these ding dongs. There's no point in punishing the company just because a tiny minority of German idiots think the "N" looks like an "S". If you don't buy the shoes, you're basically telling the bad guys they can co-opt any symbol or brand as they see fit.

Plus, they are one of the few manufacturers who make size 51 and upwards, so they have my vote!

Never knew that. I wear new balance sneaks. I always wondered why I got some strange stares from people on the street. I think it's hilarious people associate this brand with skinheads. I'm not going to buy new sneakers because of a couple of slope headed shit for brains.

My boyfiend has had abuse here in the past for being a 'skinhead', even though he hasn't got much choice in his hairstyle.. should I make him buy a wig?

My boyfiend has had abuse here in the past for being a 'skinhead', even though he hasn't got much choice in his hairstyle.. should I make him buy a wig?

If he gives the impression that he might be a skinhead, it's probably not because he is bald.

He probably also dresses like a skinhead?

He probably also dresses like a skinhead?

Check my profile photo. I was almost attacked once, because some fucknuts thought I'm a skinhead. And still, anyone knowing me also knows that I'm anything but...

You guys know how the no-hair coiffure actually came about? Well, I looked into a mirror one morning some 15 years ago and an old overweight hippie with wrinkles on his face and hair down to his butthole stared back, instead of the usual young long-haired God with a torso you could crack nuts on! I just wonder where the hell did he go :lol:

Not everyone assumes just because someone is bald, they're a Neo-Nazi.

Unless of course he like to wear bomber jackets, Lonsdale black hoodies, black leather army boots and light blue stonewashed jeans.

Back on topic.

The shop appears to have closed down.

we should not confuse nazi fashion with nordic or european.

the nazi's borrowed design motifs from other movements.

the death's head does not belong to the nazi's

nor does the cross of st john

My younger brother is as bald as they come. He's hair was thinning in his twenties and one day he just continue shaving north-on. That was before bald was the new black. He got more than a few remarks, some poking fun. He had a way to handle the situation if it got a bit out of hand:

He looked sad and seriously at the person and said: You know if I can have your hair, you can have my cancer.

He always felt bad about it and promised himself he would never ever shame people like that again. Each time.

Where he got it from I have no idea. A bit over the top, but who am I to judge, most of my hair is intact.