Mr. Lodge - Market leader for furnished apartments and houses in Munich

7 posts in this topic

With more than 25 years of experience, and 80 multilingual employees, the Mr. Lodge team is in charge of more than 10,000 apartment requests and over 2,500 successfully rented out properties every year, Mr. Lodge is the biggest agency for furnished apartments in and around Munich.

Whether you are searching for a studio, a flat, a spacious apartment, an exclusive business suite, or even an idyllic house – photos and a video presentation are obligatory for all properties, in addition to all important details and information on the surrounding areas. Mr. Lodge offer overs  wide range of furnished apartments in Munich's top areas that can be rented for 6 to 36 months.

Toytown_Forum_Redesign2019.jpg.d7e4dd00e

This is a paid placement posting.

Hello Team,

I am looking for a permanent apartment for rent 1.5 - 2 rooms. Warm mitte can be upto 700 euro.

Please let me know if in case you want any further information.

Thanks

Hello MtLodge Team,

I am looking for a permanent apartment for rent 1.5 - 3 rooms, with warm mitte can be up to 820 euro.

regards

Larry

@ LarryBee: You might want to get in touch directly with the Mr. Lodge people - I doubt that they check in here regularly.  Before you do though, you might want to revise your expectations - your budget is way too low for what you're looking for.

Hello MtLodge Team,

I am looking for a permanent 3 room apartment for rent,  in schwabing west or in parkstad schwabing , with warm mitte can be up to 1500 euro .

regards

Robbert 

25 minutes ago, robbert jane said:

with warm mitte can be up to 1500 euro .

You will pay much more with Mr. Lodge. Most people used them for temp lodging until they can find something else.