What's got you flummoxed today?

6,581 posts in this topic

why don't we go around sniffing each other's crotches

You've quite clearly never seen what every single bloke on the planet does after he's met a bird, and had his hand down her knickers for the first time.

After I typed my last response I was reminded of a conversation the other day about the growing market for used panties in Asia.

We do run around sniffing each other behind the ears, though, don't we? (bussi, bussi) ... some good pheromones come from there...

I'm definitely perplexed at least. How do you think your dog is under control if it doesn't respond to your prompt and return to you?

People. They always flummox and then disappoint. And moderators that think a topic on Deep Thoughts ala Jack Handy is a lame topic and delete it. :wacko:

Crawlie, you are a bad horrible man for posting that - how can that make you happy

Anyway, for those interested the cover song was you shook me all night long by AC/DC. She performed it at a concert 6 years ago. It wasn't even released as a single or anything - she just sang it for a laugh at a concert.

Oh. My. God. :blink:

She really did it.

I will never be able to listen to AC/DC in the same way again.

I am completely and utterly flummoxed as to why a German congratulated me on throwing my trash in the correct bin...

I was driving home from work tonight & decided to pop in to the Piccadilly English shop for a few things, I got there & remembered i'm going home on Saturday :blink:

I told my female co-worker that I am so tired I could lay myself in bed and sleep and she said that she would join me :blink:

I have my standards. Hot, rugby-playing landscape gardeners (male) turn me on. Anal-retentive German control freaks (female) do nothing for me.

I'm fucking flummoxed because it was just reported on the radio that a homeless person was beaten and set afire in my town last night.

It was from a posting on Facebook by my brother-in-law once removed (sister's husband's brother) that I learned that I became an uncle again today. My sister's adopted child was born this morning. :)

From the topic on the Failed State Ranking 2008

Also I was surprised to see Isreal ranked in the 60 failed states in the world.

I am utterly flummoxed as to why anyone would be surprised?

Quotes from the article on Failed States 2008 from Foreign Policy:

Of course, the countries appearing among the 60 weakest states are not always there because of unforeseen disasters. Take Israel, which has slid in the rankings each year and now makes its first appearance in the top 60. Israel’s inability to fully integrate its Arab minority, its sharp economic disparities, and the increased factionalization of its political leaders did not arise overnight. And though Israel owes much of its ranking to conditions in the West Bank, the continued hardships in the territories cannot be divorced from the stability of Israel itself. It shows that the fates of neighbors can be just as critical to the fortunes of otherwise stable states. And that is a reality that should shock no one."

Perhaps the Middle East situation needs more media coverage? :blink:

Where can I get a copy of the sixth sense. I am looking for a second hand motorhome for sale

This post has definitely got me flummoxed! :blink:

...that according to this picture the Iraqi army has time and resources to support a bagpipe brigade. I mean, really. Bagpipes? I enjoy a good "Dudelsack" as much as any non-Highlander, but in Iraq? So many years after British colonialism? Go figure.

Can an iron* just disappear?

*(the type that gets hot and flattens clothes as opposed to something you golf with)

The lack of tools in the house, as the husband seemed to think we did not need to bring those here. <_< My son dropped something down the sink... I need longer needle nosed pliers!! Back to OBI, I must go...