What's got you flummoxed today?

7,754 posts in this topic

Don’t have a TV, Luke!😂

About 13 years ago, my cat Hemingway knocked over the small TV I had perched delicately on top of an ( empty ) wine case and it broke!

Saw it as karma!😂

I am a simple guy, Fraufruit!😂

And please have some consolation.. Hemingway was deaf and didn’t know I was watching his favourite team, Borussia Dortmund , on the Sportschau at the time.

I forgive him - and more karma - I had him put to sleep here. It was the decision at the time. Many reasons but I now regret and watch out for him amongst the clouds here. He appears.

I don’t mind if you feel I am a nutcase. I hope he forgives me for my decision. 
I hope we will reunite.❤️

7 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

Erm, I was replying to DD's baby picture which she must have removed.

It was lovely.

I want a picture of you as a baby!😂

With fruit !!

FF: we're all 20th century babies here...I guess the only reason I had mine on hand was because my mother scanned a couple and sent them to me.

9 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

As it turns out, I don't have any digital baby pictures. 

I have one when I was about two! I posted here about 12 years ago when I visited a couple of Toytowners and I didn’t know how to post a picture. They sorted it out!😂

Black and white, around 1954. I remember the moment.. some family member came round.. “ hey, babes.. sometime in the future, there will be a wierdo forum on something called the internet and many- but many - womenfolk will want to see a pic of you as a baby. And some of them will be quite normal folk.”

That's me in anticipation of food.  Still look like this except less hair.

baby.jpg

Trying to upload photo and stuff.. failed!! Tomorrow ! When my one so- called good eye can see better. But as a 5-year-old! No baby stuff! Couldn’t find it!😂

And just think of the journey that took all those kids in the photos to where they are now...