What's got you flummoxed today?

6,446 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, john g. said:

I went through my Fidel Castro is God phase

Well, I bet that makes you feel very stupid now.

2 minutes ago, john g. said:

I know you don´t know me...I am much less prejudiced than you. Deal  with it.

I see you...and I doubt it. 

5 minutes ago, A.N.Other said:

John! Let’s keep it to the people actually involved here. 

That isn’t like you at all. 

ok, mate.

Actually, I´m really annoyed with an old man down the street.  It´s an old man who thinks I have no right to walk dogs down a public path and today he smiled at me and said: " I know where you live." ( in a difficult dialect..and it took me a while to grasp it.)

Basically, back to the point...I resent anybody´s bossiness. 

Just now, RenegadeFurther said:

What are you threatening me with?

That you have to deal with me here on this board. That I won't forget your threat and I will remind you who you are. You are a weak man who threatens women online. Just about the most pitiful creature you could have become, huh?

Just now, AlexTr said:

That you have to deal with me here on this board. That I won't forget your threat and I will remind you who you are. You are a weak man who threatens women online. Just about the most pitiful creature you could have become, huh?

You use your sexuality to win arguments.

Please admins make them stop, help me admins.

1 minute ago, RenegadeFurther said:

You use your sexuality to win arguments.

Please admins make them stop, help me admins.

Gender =/= sexuality.

Are you illiterate as well, weak little man?

5 minutes ago, AlexTr said:

Do you remember? I'll let you know when I'm through with you. I hold grudges.

I only caught the aftermath of that. I don’t remember if it was one of my self-imposed absences or ... otherwise, but the whole ordeal was not cool. 

Looking back at that thread, I think I like Kriegs method of explaining it best. 

4 minutes ago, AlexTr said:

Gender =/= sexuality.

Are you illiterate as well?

Sticks and stones.

All this anger and at the end of the day, I will be banned and you will still be allowed to spread your vile hatred all through this website.

1 minute ago, RenegadeFurther said:

Sticks and stones.

All this anger and at the end of the day, I will be banned and you will still be allowed to spread your hatred all through this website.

I've done the research. I've analyzed all the data. I've looked at the documentation. I can say with certainty that you are way more mad than I am. I'm mad at you the way a cat gets mad at a mouse.

4 minutes ago, RenegadeFurther said:

All this anger and at the end of the day, I will be banned

I’ll be there way before you at this point. 

2 minutes ago, AlexTr said:

I've done the research. I've analyzed all the data. I've looked at the documentation. I can say with certainty that you are way more mad than I am. I'm mad at you the way a cat gets mad at a mouse.

Obviously not very well.

At the end of the day this was a website where people could share information, but you turned this website into a website about hate.

10 minutes ago, AlexTr said:

Well, I bet that makes you feel very stupid now.

I see you...and I doubt it. 

No, I don´t feel stupid. ( Though I am).

You don´t see me- you know nothing about where my heart lies. And it isn´t about bossing people around. I treat all equally without resentment. I wish you well as a human being.

Just now, RenegadeFurther said:

Obviously not very well.

At the end of the day this was a website where people could share information, but you turned this website into a website about hate.

I have to agree with some of that. 

I agree with you on many topics, Alex, as you seem to well know. It’s the militant aspects that have blown way out of proportion lately. 

John! Let’s keep it to the people actually involved here. That isn’t like you at all. 

23 minutes ago, john g. said:

ok, mate.

Actually, I´m really annoyed with an old man down the street.  It´s an old man who thinks I have no right to walk dogs down a public path and today he smiled at me and said: " I know where you live." ( in a difficult dialect..and it took me a while to grasp it.)

Basically, back to the point...I resent anybody´s bossiness. 

misplaced-anger.png.85e86a779334a48d4cb7

7 minutes ago, RenegadeFurther said:

Obviously not very well.

Yeah, I did that.

imax_projection.jpg

5 hours ago, A.N.Other said:

John! Let’s keep it to the people actually involved here. 

That isn’t like you at all. 

I think he is actually referring to the point that AlexTr starts invoking her wife  when she runs out of other arguments. 

Never been able to follow the logic of that but there you go. 

5 hours ago, Metall said:

Please John, we all love you here for your insurance work, your madcap stories, your jokes..

Is he not "allowed" to make serious points? Is he not "allowed" to stand up for a position he thinks is important? How do you think you are in a position to make such a sweeping dismissal of his contribution?

Also, I don't think he asked for an internet diagnosis of his personal situation. I am flummoxed as to why you think this is at all appropriate.

@Kommentarlos I can invoke my wife if I want. We have a great relationship and she is the only reason I am here in Germany. If you don't like it, well, I don't care.

John can invoke his own wife, if and when he wants. However, when he invokes my wife the way he did, he gets what he gets.

When you have a wonderful marriage. you tend to talk about it. My family is at the center of my life. I'm sorry you don't have that kind of centeredness.

But I get it. I really do. When you could always have something, it's just not that special to you. You see, for a long time, we were told we couldn't have this marriage. I guess it makes it more important to us.

57 minutes ago, AlexTr said:

You see, for a long time, we were told we couldn't have this marriage. I guess it makes it more important to us.

I am flummoxed as to why you are playing the victim card here again. Do you have an actual point to make here? 

Your life / your wife and your subjective assessment of them are your business.  When you weoponise them on the interwebs then you lay them open to comment. If you take a polarising and agressive stance in your interactions with others then you need to be aware that you make yourself open to ridicule.  If you mock then you should expect to be mocked. Playing the victim card at this point does you no good service.