What's got you flummoxed today?

7,110 posts in this topic

57 minutes ago, SpiderPig said:

I am always accused of Bullying J²...

That is because you do and have been repeatedly banned from this forum for it.

Why am I flummoxed?

Go figure...

I don't understand why any self respecting, intelligent adult chooses to bully another person. 

Some of you must remember this, maybe it has a place on TT.

https://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTAyNFg1NzY=/z/GIYAAOSwEoxam-o~/$_86.JPG

I'm impressed how just about all the TT bullies have congregated here to bully fraufruit (of all people!) and AlexTR (for daring to talk back) ever since I have removed myself from being a target (by putting all of them on ignore).

And I'm even more impressed (from what I hear from others) that the bullies now are attacking each other.

I like that. The self destruct boom will be awesome. :)

(No need to attack me for this btw, because I won't be reading it. :D )

5 hours ago, A.N.Other said:

You’re a nasty bully and people are starting to realize that. 

Btw: I agree with you that John G. shouldn’t be calling himself a lesbian. Liking females doesn’t automatically make you a lesbian. 

Yup. Complete ignore time. However it is John's choice if he wishes to identify as a woman...

I need to identify as a woman, then I can get in the ladies changing rooms, crack open a can and watch.

2 hours ago, emkay said:

I don't understand why any self respecting, intelligent adult chooses to bully another person. 

Em, deep down they hate themselves.

Why motorbike riders take such chances during overtaking!

We were overtaken by 3 separate bikes riders on 3 separate occasions, none of the moves could be considered safe, and at least one was illegal (overtaking in a turning lane at a junction).

Given that they are so vulnerable why take the risk?  Wait 30 seconds, overtake when it is safe.  Is your life not worth 30 seconds?  

1 hour ago, dj_jay_smith said:

We were overtaken by 3 separate bikes riders on 3 separate occasions, none of the moves could be considered safe, and at least one was illegal (overtaking in a turning lane at a junction).

Given that they are so vulnerable why take the risk?  Wait 30 seconds, overtake when it is safe.  Is your life not worth 30 seconds?  

Its beyond me too... 

I am a biker.. have a mega fast 1100cc machine... but dont see the point of pissing off other road users just to get there 20 seconds earlier...  

I prefer a reasonably fast, but smooth and fluent ride in the curves too... 

You can enjoy a day out tomorrow as the B54 is closed to all motor vehicles!

1 hour ago, jeremytwo said:

Em, deep down they hate themselves.

I thought this was why many people drink too much.

1 hour ago, dj_jay_smith said:

Scary as hell it is...

Some Germans nickname them "Organspende" Not funny if you ask me, but I can see why...:blink:

3 minutes ago, hooperski said:

Sadly, there are many idiots that ride motorbikes theses days.

I joined a social biker's group recently and arranged to meet a rider and his mates at a designated spot. Long story short, they never turned up.

Tried again with some other riders. Met them then they went off at quite a pace.

They were overtaking even when there was oncoming traffic, hoping for a driver to leave space for them to pull in.

When we had our first stop, the talk was of wheelies, speeding tickets and police chases. These men were between 30 and 50!

As I didn't know the roads where they took me, they lost me. Really appalling attitude. I choose to ride alone now.

There are old riders, and there are very fast riders.  There aren't many old, very fast riders.

If they are not careful... Ghost Rider...

Well in every sport there's always a team that massively underperforms. In football it use to be England up until last summer when Germany failed at the first hurdle. Sa were unlucky to come across England in their first match.

South Africa were also unlucky to come across Bangladesh in the former team´s match today. Massively underestimated likely. The glory of sport and the underdog.

So who'sthe dark horse then? Bangledesh or WI? I think we can write off Afghanistan.

Hooper, I hope you can find a safe rider or two to ride with. I hate it when Himself rides alone. I feel better when others are along as does your wife probably. Himself also does a safety course each year. Just did a two day one a few weeks ago. He also quit some groups who rode like idiots.

What has me flummoxed is why the router on the boat simply stopped working. I'm alone and was enjoying streaming some shows in the evenings.