What's got you flummoxed today?

6,929 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, AlexTr said:

My man, just a little bit back you could not manage to control yourself over fully clothed women. 

Try again.

 

Nope. It's over. We can't anymore. Your lot have won. Guinness bottles it is then.

 

God you are so full of hate and misery.

 

Back to something that uplifts us other than AlexxL.

 

 

Stop sniffling.

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, fraufruit said:

 

Little mushroom or so I've been told.

 

15 hours ago, Kommentarlos said:

 

You should probably think about the company you keep. 

 

That sort of chit chat is not good.

 

15 hours ago, AlexTr said:

 

Just FYI: All heterosexual women talk like this about the men in their lives. 

 

I am flabbergasted that fraufruit knows Stormy Daniels. Was she a debutante too?

 

Also mildly impressed with the company fraufruit keeps. 

 

But still not cool in my eyes. And the Mario Kart comment goes beyond a neutral description. I am flummoxed how this can not be seen as disrespectfull. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Kommentarlos said:

 

 

 

I am flabbergasted that fraufruit knows Stormy Daniels. Was she a debutante too?

 

Also mildly impressed with the company fraufruit keeps. 

 

But still not cool in my eyes. And the Mario Cart comment goes beyond a neutral description. I am flummoxed how this can not be seen as disrespectful.

 

I am flabbergasted that you think anyone should be respectful of a person such as Trump. He is, demonstrably, beneath contempt.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, AlexTr said:

 

I am flabbergasted that you think anyone should be respectful of a person such as Trump. He is, demonstrably, beneath contempt.

 

I am flummoxed as to how you think belittling and denigrating individuals helps you gain what you would like to achieve.

 

Such actions seem very petty and small minded to me and are normally in my experience counterproductive.

 

You seem very intent on nurturing your anger. Perhaps you could put this energy to a more constructive use for the things that are important to you? 

 

 

 

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Kommentarlos said:

 

I am flummoxed as to how you think belittling and denigrating individuals helps you gain what you would like to achieve.

 

Such actions seem very petty and small minded to me and are normally in my experience counterproductive.

 

You seem very intent on nurturing your anger. Perhaps you could put this energy to a more constructive use for the things that are important to you? 

 

 

 

 

 

This looks a lot like you're saying women can't give as good as they get from men. I can't return serve to the men on TT after they have attacked me. Stormy Daniels can't publish a story about Trump's button dick even though he frequently attacked her.

 

I tell you what. Why don't you start the cease fire if you think it has such merit? Otherwise, brace yourself, buttercup, I'm coming in hot.

 

You do realize it was your troll post to FF that got this whole thing going, right? You tried to police her valid reporting of what was said. You get what you deserve...every.single.time.

 

No need to try to police me. You don't have the gravitas.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, AlexTr said:

@john g. Hey, I've asked you to stop. I've told you why. You can just do you. I cannot fix what is broken there. I do not have to tolerate it or let you off the hook. Find absolution in church or in a bottle, but not with me.

You are aware that you can just log out and never return? 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RenegadeFurther said:

You are aware that you can just log out and never return? 

 

Back at ya with your aggro, self-unaware behind. Did you get your deposit back from that landlord?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, AlexTr said:

 

Back at ya with your aggro, self-unaware behind. Did you get your deposit back from that landlord?

You are complaining that John g won't stop. There is a solution which I am pointing out.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RenegadeFurther said:

You are complaining that John g won't stop. There is a solution which I am pointing out.

 

Way to miss the point. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AlexTr said:

 

This looks a lot like you're saying women can't give as good as they get from men. I can't return serve to the men on TT after they have attacked me

 

The thing is that you attack and belittle where it isn’t necessary. 

 

I had a long discussion of you belittling me, questioning my ability to read, changing topics while accusing me of doing so, all because I asked why you felt a post was off-topic. 

 

You’re a nasty bully and people are starting to realize that. 

 

Btw: I agree with you that John G. shouldn’t be calling himself a lesbian. Liking females doesn’t automatically make you a lesbian. 

5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, A.N.Other said:

 

The thing is that you attack and belittle where it isn’t necessary. 

 

I had a long discussion of you belittling me, questioning my ability to read, changing topics while accusing me of doing so, all because I asked why you felt a post was off-topic. 

 

You’re a nasty bully and people are starting to realize that. 

 

Btw: I agree with you that John G. shouldn’t be calling himself a lesbian. Liking females doesn’t automatically make you a lesbian. 

 

Please. Tell me more about how I should react to your provocations. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, AlexTr said:

 

Please. Tell me more about how I should react to your provocations. 

 

Show me the provocation. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, AlexTr said:

@A.N.OtherYou mean like insisting that balty was calling into questions the validity of all polls when that is not what he did? That's gaslighting and it is a provocation. Of course, if you are now saying that you just had it wrong, well, all is forgiven.

 

 

I don’t need your forgiveness because I did nothing wrong. 

 

His post was on topic in my opinion and I asked, quite nicely, why you felt it wasn’t. 

 

Look back and read it again, then tell me which of us was a provocative bully. 

 

You asking me to beg for forgiveness is just another bullying tactic 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am always accused of Bullying J²...

 

But you lot have just done the same to AlexTR.... 

 

Go figure... 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, AlexTr said:

You do realize it was your troll post to FF that got this whole thing going, right?

 

Someone trolled moi? After so long on ignore, I thought his hard on had waned. Give up dude.

5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.cretanbeaches.com/en/flora/monumental-trees/monumental-ancient-olive-trees/azorias-olive-tree-kavoussi

https://petraoncrete.com/olivetree-of-kavousi/

Some French tourists just asked me the way to a famous olive tree just outside our village. What got me flummoxed..I had never read just how old it is so I´ve just googled  it! It is the oldest known olive tree in the world---over, 3,200 years old!

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now