What's got you flummoxed today?

6,929 posts in this topic

Just now, zwiebelfisch said:

Or driving a Tesla to make up for something?

Sorry, I've kind of missed the Tesla conversation. The only Tesla driver I know is a woman. Please tell me how this is relevant because I honestly don't get it. I thought the little penis car was the BMW 3er.

13 minutes ago, AlexTr said:

Here's something you should read. You are perpetually worried about having your bigotry tolerated. It won't be.

No, My Diversity Doesn’t Have to Tolerate Your Bigotry

8 minutes ago, AlexTr said:

For all the men who are so upset at hearing this is a topic of conversation and assure the rest of us this is not true. Here's all the hits. Jeremy, there are even videos for you so you don't feel left out by having to read.

Demonstrably false. You use marginalizing language as a joke. If you don't know this is bigotry, you are being purposely obtuse or you are merely ignorant.

So if I come out and and say I´m the first male lesbian and get attacked for that, I am not being marginalized?

Your anger towards me is misplaced: I am free and feel fine if in the company of gays, lesbians, blacks, whites, Jews, atheists, Catholics, Muslims, Spanish, Americans, Japanese, women, men, children, dogs, cats.

Try being free of spirit and enjoy less hate in your life. It does wonders for the soul.  Try it!

3 minutes ago, john g. said:

I am free and feel fine if in the company of gays, lesbians, blacks, whites, Jews, atheists, Catholics, Muslims, Spanish, Americans, Japanese, women, men, children, dogs, cats.

Of course you feel fine. You don't take a moment to think about how your language harms other people. Naturally you feel fine. You're clueless about the damage you do. It's a non-statement to say you feel fine about this. That's what it means to live in privilege. I understand you cannot internalize what I am saying. I get it. I understand that it matters less than nothing to you that you are being offensive to lesbians.You have the social rank that allows you not to care. It will never hurt you. You're right. You feel fine.

7 minutes ago, AlexTr said:

4 in 10 young women have received unsolicited dick pics. I guess all you shocked and appalled gentlemen should get out there and school your confreres.

Honestly I'm shocked it's only 4 in 10.

My comments about not discussing penises do not apply in this instance. We always loudly disparage the penis to each other in front of the person who sent it and anyone else around.  

1 minute ago, john g. said:

I am free and feel fine if in the company of gays, lesbians, blacks, whites, Jews, atheists, Catholics, Muslims, Spanish, Americans, Japanese, women, men, children, dogs, cats.

John, on our piano lie two ebony heads. Given to me by my neighbour from Nigeria when I was in the Gulf. I was a bit of a pain to my foreign friends as I often asked them for some of their culture - music, art, clothes. (Celia Cruz is the salsa queen of S America I believe) Ghana has Nana Tuffour.  If I was to tell them people think I'm racist or sexist they would piss themselves laughing. I had that shit from my own son last night when I said that Robin Hood (new PC fucking movie) has a black guy in it. This is as ridiculous as having a movie like 1977 "Roots" with white slaves in the film. Complete horseshit.

Just now, evildudette said:

Honestly I'm shocked it's only 4 in 10.

My comments about not discussing penises do not apply in this instance. We always loudly disparage the penis to each other in front of the person who sent it and anyone else around.  

Thanks for the clarification.

This is a Friday thread for sure.

Just now, AlexTr said:

This is a Friday thread for sure.

Today felt like Friday and Monday, all wrapped in one. 

3 minutes ago, AlexTr said:

Of course you feel fine. You don't take a moment to think about how your language harms other people. Naturally you feel fine. You're clueless about the damage you do. It's a non-statement to say you feel fine about this. That's what it means to live in privilege. I understand you cannot internalize what I am saying. I get it. I understand that it matters less than nothing to you that you are being offensive to lesbians.You have the social rank that allows you not to care. It will never hurt you. You're right. You feel fine.

Utter bollocks. You write hate every single day. Do not play the victim card. You are one of the most hateful people on TT. Most of us prefer to simply, lighten up and take the piss!

You are a poor ambassador for your victim group with the vitriol you display daily. 

50 minutes ago, AlexTr said:

Yeah,  the women I know who do this are mostly prep school and private university debutante types. I guess if your exposure is to more church-going, lower income folks, you might not hear this as much. I was educated in a private women's college and, when I see my old classmates, whew, is the air ever blue!

So is their intimacy with each other in their peer group is more important to them than the intimacy in their personal lives?

Is fraufruit a university debutante type? Is this where she was coming from with her original comment?

2 minutes ago, Kommentarlos said:

So is their intimacy with each other in their peer group is more important to them than the intimacy in their personal lives?

Is fraufruit a university debutante type? Is thi where she was coming from with her original comment?

Nowt wrong wi' lesbians. Only thing wrong with them is they need a video camera in the bedroom. Those who don't suck. 

2 minutes ago, Kommentarlos said:

Is fraufruit a university debutante type? Is this where she was coming from with her original comment?

Maybe it's the fact that nothing in life was ever off limits to them. I don't know. One woman, who was both a devout Catholic and a top-tier debutante, did not even see her first penis until she married. We are not friends any more, but my classmates tell me that it was very awkward because she wanted to talk about sex all the time after she got married. Maybe it is a rebellion thing. I don't know.

I have no idea how FF lives, was raised, who she is, what she does, etc. If she doesn't say it online, I would not have a clue. What does your wife say about this?

1 minute ago, AlexTr said:

I have no idea how FF lives, was raised, who she is, what she does, etc. If she doesn't say it online, I would not have a clue. What does your wife say about this?

What the hell do you bring FF in this for? I know a little of her having chatted to her. She was really nice to me in the past. She is the only left winger I really like on TT as she has a heart and zero hate in her. She's had enough on her plate in life. 

16 minutes ago, AlexTr said:

4 in 10 young women have received unsolicited dick pics. I guess all you shocked and appalled gentlemen should get out there and school your confreres.

15 minutes ago, AlexTr said:

Sorry, I've kind of missed the Tesla conversation. The only Tesla driver I know is a woman. Please tell me how this is relevant because I honestly don't get it. I thought the little penis car was the BMW 3er.

8 minutes ago, AlexTr said:

33 minutes ago, AlexTr said:

28 minutes ago, AlexTr said:

I am totally against women getting unsolicited dick pics. Totally. I am also against scamming women  Skyping me and pretending they want to get to know me and then I think " ha, scam. She wants me to think she´s hot and I will play with myself and then I´ll get a message that I´ve been caught and pay bitcoins..yes, we have all got those lately...even women (seen the discussions on TT ).

Alex, what damage do I do to whom? You know me in real life? Privilege? What privilege? (Oh no, I´m  a man, am white, am old etc ). What social rank? I get sworn at by men and women here in our Greek village for being nice to dogs and letting them roam. Try it!

When I say I´m fine: I´m fine within myself. I do NOT come from a privileged socio-economic background and I have had friends of all sexual persuasions , religions, nationalities, several genders etc(!) all my life.

That is possibly not your privilege.

I like all ..all.. as long as they are not intolerant, perfect, and on their high horse.

@john g. Hey, I've asked you to stop. I've told you why. You can just do you. I cannot fix what is broken there. I do not have to tolerate it or let you off the hook. Find absolution in church or in a bottle, but not with me.

You have asked me to stop what? What don´t you have to tolerate? Your own intolerance?

You won´t find a more tolerant person in the real world than me, which is partly a downside in my life. People abuse it. Flying monkeys everywhere.

(NOT playing the victim card..just reality. )

Don´t play the victim, Alex. It´s not healthy.