What's got you flummoxed today?

6,873 posts in this topic

I was led to believe it was a reference to his size and shape rather than a skin disease, but now you saiy it it does rather put a different spin on the matter.

Ha, we nicknamed our German teacher at school " Biscuits." His name was Mr Kemp!

:P

The very short   English teacher we had we called " Peanuts."

:D

21 minutes ago, Kommentarlos said:

Or any adult really about another adult they have an intimate connection with.

Strikes me as best immature or at worst disrespectful to the sexual partner.

Perhaps socio economic class plays a role?

Yeah,  the women I know who do this are mostly prep school and private university debutante types. I guess if your exposure is to more church-going, lower income folks, you might not hear this as much. I was educated in a private women's college and, when I see my old classmates, whew, is the air ever blue!

Mind you, these women arrived at college with two cars each. I was the scholarship case. Maybe that's why I am so struck by it.

2 hours ago, AlexTr said:

Just FYI: All heterosexual women talk like this about the men in their lives. 

Absolutely. 

If they are low class.

Alex, do lesbians talk about their   partner´s  " private parts with others? "

(I don´t know..I´m new to this lesbian lark, as you know! I´m still getting used to my coming out! ):lol:

(And can you, please, just once...lighten up and not attack me?!!!)

:P

To answer your question: no.

The rest is just you being a dick. So, go on. Keep being a dick. 

Clearly decency does not stop you.

A dick? You are talking about my private parts after all!! So you talk like that as well!!!!

Don´t worry about what I´m saying. Worry about why you´re worried about what I´m saying.

:rolleyes:

And you know for a fact that no lesbian talks about their partner´s private parts? 200 countries in the world (more or less ) , lesbians are in all of them. And you know all their conversations?

By the way, are you as bossy and high-handed with your wife as with others on here?

Here's a word for you: marginalization. You feel fine marginalizing me because older men don't feel any compulsion to treat minorities decently. You aren't going to get away with it. I am not going to let you do this and not hear about it. The cheap seats will know in perpetuity that this is who you are. You think you're funny.

Just change out the word lesbian and all of the other sentiment for black or Jewish and then tell me all about how funny it is. 

I understand. You have no sense of decency. I get it. Everyone gets it. 

You are alone in your fantasy world, Alex.

Your comment that older men don´t feel any compulsion to treat minorities decently is really out of order. Unlike you, I discriminate against absolutely no one..and I can make fun of myself.

My female partner of the last 20 years said the other day: " I think you´re a closet gay!". " You´re right," I said. " I´m  a lesbian."

6 minutes ago, john g. said:

A dick? You are talking about my private parts after all!! So you talk like that as well!!!!

Don´t worry about what I´m saying. Worry about why you´re worried about what I´m saying.

John, old chap, after a careful consideration, there must be only one thing these ladies discuss - the matter of er...rugs.

Two Yorkshire lesbians - "Ee, worra shagpile I 'ad tonight eh?"

For all the men who are so upset at hearing this is a topic of conversation and assure the rest of us this is not true. Here's all the hits. Jeremy, there are even videos for you so you don't feel left out by having to read.

5 minutes ago, john g. said:

Unlike you, I discriminate against absolutely no one

Demonstrably false. You use marginalizing language as a joke. If you don't know this is bigotry, you are being purposely obtuse or you are merely ignorant. Regardless, please continue. It is always best to show people exactly who you are.

Two nuns on a tandem biking down a cobbled street. "Funny I nave came this way before".

No nuns were harmed in the making of this joke. 

Woman brought up in the UK here. Can honestly say I've never said anything about a partner's genitals, nor have my friends.  Occasionally a comment like 'well I have nothing to complain about' with a wink, but that was all.

Some of the more...promiscuous people in my circle would sometimes comment/describe the penises of their one night stands, but never anyone they were actually dating.

1 hour ago, zwiebelfisch said:

The sterotype of women getting together to discuss "their men" is fairly well established. 

1 hour ago, AlexTr said:

Apparently not with British women, according to one here.

Zwiebelfisch is not wrong, it's just that it is usually character assassination, rather than body-part shaming/bragging. 

edit : wot Leon said. We agreed early on in our relationship that our shared sex life was not a topic for conversation with others. 

2 minutes ago, AlexTr said:

For all the men who are so upset at hearing this is a topic of conversation and assure the rest of us this is not true. Here's all the hits. Jeremy, there are even videos for you so you don't feel left out by having to read.

Upset? Nope indifferent. 

Time for a spot of Feminist Fight Club:

4 minutes ago, LeonG said:

I think talking about your partners junk and your sex life to other ppl shows a lack of respect and a breach of trust. 

LeonG is presently on 4 points. If he gets 4000 points tonight he gets to go for the car! We are tired of SJW anger.