What's got you flummoxed today?

6,504 posts in this topic

By the way - having seen multiple interviews with Jürgen Klopp today, I have to say we must have the same Greek dentist...our teeth (bottom part of the mouth ) look identical!

:D (and a smiley to prove I have brushed them today )...

Just got a promotional gift booklet saying Hausaufgabenheft. Got explained that this is used by kids so they can take notes on what is their homework. Ok. But why does it cover 4 weeks only? 

29 minutes ago, john g. said:

Hm, about to sleep...will this happen again? Wake up at 4 tomorrow morning, wondering about the score?

Who knows?

:o

https://www.bbc.com/sport/live/football/45684653

Looking like Ajax v Liverpool in the final!

Until 4 am at  least!

Keep watching.   It’s getting better 👍😄

What we need is a football gossip thread, oh hang on ... ...

Our Karcher ( WD3 ) burnt out this morning, that's the third one since October 

Question is whether to get another brand or hope for a good one when I take it back to the Baumarkt. Other Karcher equipment been working fine for years. :blink:

6 minutes ago, LeCheese said:

Our Karcher ( WD3 ) burnt out this morning, that's the third one since October 

Question is whether to get another brand or hope for a good one when I take it back to the Baumarkt. Other Karcher equipment been working fine for years. :blink:

Sounds like it might not be the right model for the job required.  Try phoning Karcher directly...they advised my MIL a few years ago as to the most suitable product.

13 hours ago, john g. said:

Hm, about to sleep...will this happen again? Wake up at 4 tomorrow morning, wondering about the score?

Who knows?

:o

https://www.bbc.com/sport/live/football/45684653

Looking like Ajax v Liverpool in the final!

Until 4 am at  least!

Up at 6 this morning and, erm...😂

23 minutes ago, emkay said:

Sounds like it might not be the right model for the job required.  Try phoning Karcher directly...they advised my MIL a few years ago as to the most suitable product.

Already tried that, its connected to a Kapsage and is used only there ( with the occassion sucking up of sawdust on the floor ) It should manage that with ease according to Karcher.

Flummetyflummoxed:blink:

I follow a series of Java tutorials by a British guy, and type them in and run them. I was just attempting to follow one and fell asleep! Was like you awake yesterday at 3am for no reason!°

Into which glass container does one throw blue glass? Let's say someone consumed too much Sapphire juniper while one's man was away. Where to throw the bottles?

Asking for a friend.

14 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

Into which glass container does one throw blue glass? Let's say someone consumed too much Sapphire juniper while one's man was away. Where to throw the bodies?

Asking for a friend.

FTFY ;) 

And you, sorry, your 'friend', should chuck 'em in the green container:

Blaues Glas enstorgen - so geht's richtig

Sie kommen in den Container für Grünglas, erläutert die Branchen-Kampagne «Nicht alles passt ins Altglas». Denn im Grünglas können am ehesten andersfarbige Gläser landen, ohne dass dadurch der Recyclingprozess beeinträchtigt wird.

7 hours ago, RedMidge said:

What happened to Smurf's Inner happiness thread?^_^

It developed concentrated waves of inner goodness and dissapeared up it`s own rear

27 minutes ago, LeCheese said:

It developed concentrated waves of inner goodness and dissapeared up it`s own rear

I caught some of it last night. Same as EJ's comedy thread a few nights ago. Goes a bit mental round here at night eh.

But the whole thing does have me a bit flummoxed. RF, Kommentarloss, Smurf, thegreatdivide, ANother...I dunno, just all seems a bit weird. Like sosarx -> baliticus. I don't get it.

11 minutes ago, theGman said:

I caught some of it last night. Same as EJ's comedy thread a few nights ago. Goes a bit mental round here at night eh.

beer o `clock

12 minutes ago, theGman said:

But the whole thing does have me a bit flummoxed. RF, Kommentarloss, Smurf, thegreatdivide, ANother...I dunno, just all seems a bit weird. Like sosarx -> baliticus. I don't get it.

Well, it does get very flummoxing, either there are multiple sock puppet accounts, which brings to mind that any moderator could see this by simply comparing IP`s, which then brings the flummoxing thought that if they are sock puppet accounts, why the moderators do not wipe them.

Or even more flummoxing is the thought that they are not sock puppet accounts and they are truly all batshit crazy and miserable people.

I was starting to get flummety flummoxed then I realised that it can be Friday every day ;)

28 minutes ago, theGman said:

That has me flummoxed.