Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Girls night out (+ Spiller)

80 posts in this topic

I can get to Köln Deutz/Messe which is the closest station to the restaurant. I mean S-Bahn station and not the U-Bahn. Just had a quick check for times and the connections either get in at 5.35pm or 6.06pm (I looked for closest to 6pm). Are we booking the table for 6pm?!?! the restaurant looks easy to find so I think I could make it on my own...am a big girl after all :P

Oh god yeah! I was gonna mention times! It is best to get there before people start coming in for drinks. I reckon if we say 6:30 it's early enough that there will be space for a large group and it will also give people time to get lost, figure out where they are going and meet other people who are lost! :D We shouldn't need to book a table, last time I went was around that time to eat and it was almost empty! It fills up quickly though and then we will have a table for drinkies afterwards! :) Also we don't know exactly how many will be coming...

So I suggest we meet at the ARENA U-Bahn station; not the Messe! On the U-Bahn line 3 and 4 there is the station Köln Messe, which is connected underground to Köln Messe/Deutz, the S-Bahn station. The next stop after the Köln Messe is the one we want Bahnhof Deutz/Kölnarena - it always confuses me! But like I said you can walk from Köln Messe/Deutz to Kölnarena - or simply jump on an U-Bahn one stop!

Here - try this: http://www.kvb-koeln.de/german/fahrplan/im...erkehr_gr08.gif

Sorry! I'm hindering more than helping I think! :wacko:

ahh okay, thats my fault. I was the one that confused the whole shebang! damn, i hate waiting for connecting trams. So meeting on March 29th at 6:30pm Deutz/Kölnarena U-Bahn station? all present and correct?

erm...just btw but if we roughly know how many will come, we could simply call them and reserve a table big enuff for us :)

Oh and on platform 4 at the Kölnarena U-Bahn station! I am very specific! It's nearest to the restaurant - plus we might have people waiting all over the station!

@cyn: Sure we can reserve a table nearer the time when we know roughly how many are coming! At the mo I count:

Laine

Helene

Stephen

cyn

drkaykay

Karlene

Me (Dot!)

MoniqueNZ (?)

I am not remembering any more... anyone else out there...?!

xxx

Oh and on platform 4 at the Kölnarena U-Bahn station! I am very specific! It's nearest to the restaurant - plus we might have people waiting all over the station!

@cyn: Sure we can reserve a table nearer the time when we know roughly how many are coming! At the mo I count:

Laine

Helene

Stephen

cyn

drkaykay

Karlene

Me (Dot!)

MoniqueNZ (?)

I am not remembering any more... anyone else out there...?!

xxx

Prince of denmark---

Jessymessy

bucketheadwendy

usernamedesired

Cyn can you reserve a tabel for plus two of that number that way we have a bit of a buffer.. I am asking you as our resident german speaker ( smile) Thanks ya'll for organizing it has been crazy for me this week>>

just a quick note: karlene and bucketheadwendy are in fact the same person! so you need only reserve one seat at the table for the two of them...

:)

karlene

Thanks gals, but I'm afraid I can't make it this time. My brother will be visiting me for the whole week. Next time though! And I hope to meet some of you on St. Patty's Day

TABLE IS BOOKED!!!

told them we'll be arriving between 6.30 - 7 pm...said we are 14 if that should change gimme a shout and we get it amended

if you meet us at the restaurant the booking was made for MUELLER ;)

Er, girls could one of you put the iron/hoover/cooking down long enough to say what the date is, so I can organise a Men's night? :)

Cyn, thanks for sorting table and stuff, see you there.

Jason1788, I could make some suggestions as to where we might like to place said iron/hoover...but I won't. Just yet. :unsure: