Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Girls night out (+ Spiller)

80 posts in this topic

Is this whole Amanda not being invited situation, because of her age? If so, im 19years old too, does that mean you guys will feel will uncomfortable?! Let me know=)

Hard Rock Cafe sounds cool, but no sushi for me... :unsure: For something totally random there is HoteLux - it's a Russian style bar all done up Soviet style! They have decent food and damn good cocktails! http://www.hotelux.de/start.htm The website is all auf Deutsch but you can see the menu! For translating help http://dict.leo.org ;)

Oh - just realised that the entry link on the HoteLux site is kaputt - click the Sabotnik link below and then click Speisekarte in the left hand navigation bar!

xxxx

Hush your mouth!! YOU are most certainly not ( to) old nor will you ever be.. :rolleyes: it had a guy limit on it not and age limit..

hi girls,

i would be into joining you as well, and i think the hotelux sounds really cool :) i really like trying new restaurants (eating is like, my second favorite activity) so i might even make the suggestion we do this on a semi-regular basis and have a little culinary tour of cologne... but that's getting a bit ahead of myself. for now, i am excited to join you on this girls-night-out, and hotelux sounds good to me!

thanks for welcoming me into the group, and perhaps i will see you at the st. paddys day festivities on saturday :)

karlene

I'm a rather old girl (mid-thirties) and quite new to the forum but I hope it would still be all right to join you (girls) on girls night.

karlene I think that is a great Idea!

Desiredusername you are most welcome to come

I think I also like the sound of the hotelux it looks pretty cool!! so Hotelux 29th at let us say 6? Now we need a map.. Hmm where is Antony S when you need him ( Ohh crap we told the boys they could not come :blink: )

Well I can't link to a map (not for lack of trying though!) but it's in Von-Sandt Platz in Deutz. It's literally 3 mins walk from the U-Bahn station Köln Arena lines 3 and 4. Alternatively you can go to Bahnhof Messe/Deutz and (I think) just follow the arrows underground to the U-Bahn station Köln Arena. We could all meet at the U-Bahn station!

Ohh I hope you guys are doing this on a regular basis later on, because I don't think I can make it on the 29th. I will look it up and get back to you if I can join. I would have loved to come. Well well...

I've heard the russian place should be good. So good choice!!!

Since I can't make it on St Pats day either, I hope you have a great time on both occasions! And hope to see you soon!

Löööve

Caroline

this sounds like a plan! eating is like my FAVOURITE activity hahaha!

Hotelux looks wunderbar...I love trying out new cuisines and if the food doesn't hit the spot, then I am sure the vodka will! :D

Could we meet at some easy-to-find place? I will be coming over from Dortmund area and am not so good with Cologne geography...

@dr kaykay Im sure someone will get onto you, I cant as im on the opposite side of Deutz from the city so i would be making my journey longer going into the city. Unless you can make it to bahnhof Deutz/Messe, I can meet you there.

this sounds like a plan! eating is like my FAVOURITE activity hahaha!

Hotelux looks wunderbar...I love trying out new cuisines and if the food doesn't hit the spot, then I am sure the vodka will!

Could we meet at some easy-to-find place? I will be coming over from Dortmund area and am not so good with Cologne geography...

Kay where will you be coming from ( ie train station?) and we can work something out no problem..