Recommendations for English-speaking dermatologist in Stuttgart

22 posts in this topic

Can't vouch for either of them but got them from a list of English speaking doctors I was given.

Dr. Peter Lampe

Hauptstrasse 5 Vaihingen Tel: (0711) 7351215 Speaks English

Dr. Schwager (female)

Waldburgstraße 23 Vaihingen Tel: (0711) 7353616 Speaks some English

I need to find good dermatologist, or cosmetologist.

is anyone had done laser treatment on the face? is there any good clinics in Stuttgart?

thanks in advance

Topics merged by admin

Thanks Nicole. I really appreciate it

as I see, you are so helpful and you know a lot about living in Stuttgart

I've been to this place: Hautarzt Praxis.

They do laser therapy, and it's a really modern clinic... you can even make an appointment through their website!

They're in Bad Cannstatt, very near the u-bahn.

I'm interested in laser hair removal of the bikini and underarm area, any recommendations? Quality and affordability are of highest importance. I'm located in Leinfelden - anything near here would be best, but I'm willing to commute. Thanks in advance for any tips.

I am also interested in finding a good dermatologist who might be able to do skin peels.

Also, I would like to find a good plastic surgery clinic (anywhere in Germany). Has anyone had a successful operation and therefore a good recommendation? I am interested in rhinoplasty. Thanks!

I am interested in skin peeling to which I think is call chemical peel:D

Would you happen to know the cost of such procedure and if they take insurance or cash only?

thanks

Carpe(abbreviated!).Don´t know if you can make Hamburg,but my girlfriend can highly recommend a doc re nose jobs( to help with breathing).

Hi guys,

As the title says, I just wanted to know if anyone can recommend me a good dermatologist in Stuttgart. Specifically, it's for hyperhidrosis treatment with Botox, so if you've done that and had good results then great! (and also if you, unfortunately, had bad results please say so so I can avoid him/her :) )

There was one post about this but it was for Munich so I thought I'd post one for Stuttgart.

Thanks in advance.

Has the botox worked for you? I have friend who has severe hyperhidrosis of the hands. Botox did nothing at all for her except cost her money. I've heard it's useful for the armpits though.

I've only had botox done and dermafillers around the eyes once, and I was very pleased with the results. However,

it was done in the States.

Hello TTers,

I've just about had it with my eczema and am in need of a dermatologist in the Stuttgart area. I don't know if it's stress that's making me break out or if it's my laundry detergent or what, but I've been breaking out! :wacko: I know some other people posted about this, but I'm looking for current information about dermatologists not having anything to do with Botox or skin peels...any personal recommendations? If they speak English, awesome. If not, I'll take a German friend with me and put my pride aside.

I Googled a bit and found: "Dr. med. Ulrich Borucki on Rötestraße 17" and "Dr. med. Christian Fahr on Reinsburgstrasse 11"...both would be perfect because they're in my area, but just curious if anyone has been to either one of these?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :blink:

Hi!

As a fellow eczema suffer its been a hard search I found two that were the best you can get in my opinion for care,English speaking and friendliness. I have been going to the first simply because its closer http://www.hautarzt-stuttgart.net/home.html

http://www.derma-stuttgart.de/praxis.php

The sad fact that I have found compared while living in Germany is that the doctors are very very conservative when it comes to giving medicine for eczema compared to the USA and England. So it never seems to really clear up. When we lived in England I never went to a dermatologist simply because my local GP prescribed the same that my dermatologist did in the States.

I hope this helps.

Dr. Wessner in Vaihingen is an excellent dermatologist. The male doctor speaks excellent english and his wife speaks passable English. Both have been great helping with skin cancer surgeries. However, you usually have to make an appt months in advance because they are so popular.

Dr. Wessner office hours and phone number are all on his website at www.dr-wessner.de

Hope this helps!