Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Interior Minister Beckstein Want to Ban Halloween

4 posts in this topic

Was on a poster for the TZ today.

He is a nasty little fuck he really is. :angry:

He knows no one who celebrates the Celtic eeeeeek “Ausländer

Grtho, as much as I enjoy Halloween, I can understand the people who want peace on November 1st. Having played the hymns at the cemetary and been on family visits to the graves of the departed, it is a truly important day to a lot of people. I don't see the problem with a Halloween party spilling an hour or two over in the night, but I would be mighty pissed off if I could hear music blaring still when I woke up on the morning I am especially trying to remember my deceased loved ones. Banning it is a bit OTT, but I can see where he's coming from.

What's he going to do? make it illegal to sell costumes? Outlaw all party's that night? What if your birthday happens to be that night? do you get a special exemption?

How do you ban Halloween???

The religious right has been trying that for years in the states. Won't happen. Problem is, these people have not a clue about the origins of the practice which is to ward off all the evil before "All Saints Day". Halloween is there to try to make the next day actually peaceful and full of the good spirits. Bunch of idiots these people are. :rolleyes: