English-speakers living in Rosenheim

109 posts in this topic

Your PM is not working. We're looking at something in the next few weeks Monday/Tuesday though.

I got my account screwed up and it wouldn't allow PMs nor would it let me reply!

So I started a new one...

Anyway, let me know when and where you are meeting up and I will try and get a babysitter!

Thanks for the reply! :)

Well, Saturday evening is out for us. My inlaws are out of town for the weekend. Weekday evenings sans kid are unlikely, unless its early enough.

BTW, anyone know a good place in kolbermoor for sunday brunch. I know kunstmuhl in a good choice in Rosenheim (better in the summer when you can sit outside) Anyone ready for spring to finally arrive :(

Thanks Pas!!! Hey once this rain stops, Id be up for a meet up with kids at McD's playground. Weekday or weekend is fine just not into playing in the rain. Guess Im finally getting old.

Do you know anything about TurnerAlm in Kolbermoor?

Wrong side of town for me.

McDonalds is always popular with my too. We go to Krokodo occasionally as well.

How about Monday night for a beer?

By the way. There's a new Indian Restaurant opening in Kolbermoor just round the corner from my flat. First night is Saturday. Just had a peek at the Menu and it's very reasonable at around 10 Euro's a main course including rice.

Sure, I'm up for a quick pint. I'll be limited to just one, sadly, as I have to drive home afterwards.

I'd prefer the pub in Aibling, as I've never actually been in and would like to try it out. However, if that's inconvenient for others, I'm happy to venture into Kolbermoor.

How about 8pm?

I'm easy to spot. 6 ft 3 and talks English. The guy who runs the bar knows who I am as well.

im also near rosenheim, im in bad endorf..

looking for a cool place or some cool people to talk to, us citizen from iowa currently about a year in germany.

is there any place to meet or a "american stammtisch"

Er, Yes. Read my last post. ;)

Not sure if everybody can read the Facebook event but we are meeting at Maxlrain at 1pm.