English-speakers living in Rosenheim

109 posts in this topic

i moved out this direction about 6 months ago, would love to meet up with some english speakers, if there is anything planned soon! would make a change of always going into munich!

helen

Seems like a good time to reactivate this thread.

A St Pat's get-together at Bogtrotters in Aibling has been suggested. Either on the day itself (which is a Tuesday, might be inconvenient for those of us who have to work the next day) or at the weekend (e.g. Sat 14/03).

Any takers?

I think that would work for us. (saturday evening) Need to check with my inlaws to confirm they'd be available to keep our little one that evening.

Could call is St Pat's with Pas?

It's either really good or absolutely terrible the 14th. We may be in Munich...

Anybody fancy Bowling at the old Army Base, Bad Aibling, Thursday night? I'm there from 9.30 with MunichRick.

If anyone is interested in doing something, I'm a lone american living in the 'burbs of rosenheim. Send me an email: thomasdiddle@googlemail.com

I like bowling, drinking guiness, american football, and lots of other stuff.

Many people I know, including my DH are all going to the starkbierfest in Kolbermoor tonight and this weekend. From what I've heard its alot of fun.

Speaking of drinking Guinness... anyone made up their mind yet about a pre-St Pat's meet-up in Aibling next weekend? The weekend after that, I'm in Cologne for a post-St Pat's piss-up. Erm, I mean, "social gathering".

A gathering of the larger Rosenheim/Bad Aibling group seems unlikely.

My schedule with when I have my kids is none too drinking friendly this month. My girlfriends out tonight but I'll talk to her about it tomorrow.

Well my girlfriend (Leeza on TT) is now sick so I won't see her today. Basically I won't have seen her for two weeks with me being sick last week by next Saturday so I think it will have to be a no.

The way my calender looks it's hard to see a weekend working before the end of April as I'm away or got my kids.

How about a Monday or Tuesday night?

I'm an American who just moved to Kolbermoor with hubby(German), and 2 kids (3,16). Would like to get together and meet some people in the area! PM me