Help me find Gesine Winkler and her son Christian

123 posts in this topic

PS Keydeck, be my guest if you wish to pull apart and disect every word I used in my last post...I look forward to constructive critisism ;-)

I'm not here to give English lessons for free, sweetheart. If you want your tangled mess of grammar sorted out it'll cost you. My only objection was to your gross generalisation regarding the replies that the original poster has received.

Emma C

THANK YOU for your support

KEYDECK

You're an idiot. You have no Idea what I have or have not done to follow up on all the kind and informative information that I have received from Everyone on this site . I do not however feel that I am required to tell YOU everything that I have done. Therefor go

...(fill in anyway you like)

Nevertheless I appreaciate everyones time and interest and thank does that have refreshed this subject line.

No, of course I have no idea what you have done. However, your posts have indicated that you would much prefer others work for you than for you to take up the task yourself. Remember, we only have your written word to go on. That's the most important point that you need to get into your head. Once more, we only have your written word to go on. So at least have the manners to acknowledge that. Of course you are not required to say what you have done in the pursuit of this daft quest, but if individuals have offered you advice and direction and if you have followed that then once more, at least have the fucking manners to acknowledge it. Most of your posts would indicate that you are sitting back on your lazy arse hoping that someone is going to post saying, "Ah yes, I know her well. Let me give you her phone number". Sorry pal, the real world don't work like that.

With a foul mind and mouth like you have, I do not owe you anything. The people that have helped or attempted to help me,I have acknowledged through PM's. And should it be any of your concern I have thanked them for their efforts. YOU on the other appear to show more and more of your ignorance every time you express your foul thoughts. I, as probably most people on this site can truly do without your profanity and foul manners.

God bless and have a nice day

You have no Idea what I have or have not done to follow up on all the kind and informative information that I have received from Everyone on this site .

And that is the main point my friend.

I was one of those trying to help you.

But without knowing which leads you have followed and which not then:

1) It is impossible to help you further

2) I am reluctant to waste my time helping someone from whom I do not see doing his part of the job

As I told you, you have reached a dead end here. And if you think keeping this thread alive will help you in any way you are being delusional, there is no interest anymore. But you do not seem to understand that, and with your last reply to Keydeck you made it explicitly clear.

Keydeck - I am not your sweetheart and I didn't realise we were conducting English exams here. Come on now...you are the one claiming to be in the real world. You should be well aware we don't always write in our best English on these kinds of websites. If you were somewhere in the real world you would know that the Scots can be very similar to the Irish in writing as they would speak but I guess that isn't good enough for you.

Keydeck - Native language Jibber-jabber - don't start playing the English teacher now...

I think it seems you are the one who requires lessons in something but it certainly isn't English.

I rest my case now at the people who sit on this website just waiting to pick everyone apart.

If you can't be civil or pleasant to people then maybe you just keep your remarks to yourself.

I'll pass on your offer of the English lessons, thanks all the same :o)

I suppose it's because I am to cheap. I am in the U.S. and last time I tried to do that by the time I called three of the Numbers (Do not remember which once they where) it ended up costing me about $60.00 Dollars and unfortunatley I am not independently wealthy. If I were I would probably go over there and try to find her. I was also not aware that this would be such a big deal. Those of you that attempted to help -THANK YOU. Those that appear to have a real problem with my request -Just forget I ever ask.

THANKS

Dear NNWS, abusing Keydeck is good and honerable (note Usanian spelling), hell we should all do it more often. But its not going to further you in your efforts.

I remember reading your thread a while ago, and noticing that you have a serious problem making phone calls. Either you have a provider who ripped you off, or you could not read your phone bill. either way the average American can call Germany for about 1c per minute, unless using a payphone. Until you get your telephony deficincies sorted out, you really cannot make progess.

You gotta walk the walk, call the numbers, nose to the grindstone, pedal to the metal etc.

And feel free to abuse me. I get nowhere near as much abuse as Keydeck and am a little bit jealous.

p.s. If you renamed the title "I got a woman pregnant 42 years ago, feel really guilty now for abondoning her and want to make amends if not too late" other than the totally irrevelant fact that it won't fit into the title space, we'd feel a lot better about you.

OK Guys

Here we go. Number one, If you look back on this site you will find that this time I was not the one that brought the subject back to life . Nmber two, I have called every available phone number that was listed for Christian Winkler in Munich. There where no listings for Gesine . Number three, I remind you all and have explained this befor. Not like Clinton,Yes I did have sex with this woman >(WOW like you all could not have figured that out ) But Christian was already two Years old when I meet Gesine.

Sinderbox

I know you are one of the once that tried to help and I believe I thanked you for your efforts, if by chance I neglected to do so please allow me to do it now . I did have someone that sent me a PM and he told me he would attempt to go to the Anmelde amt in Munich and look for Gesine there. I immediatley let that person know that if he incures any expenses to please let me know and I will be more than happy to reimburse him. He told me money is not of any importance to him at this time. However I probably did not give him enough information to were he was able to help much. Why? Because I only knew her for a short time and really did not know that much about her myself. I was in the military and 18 years old at the time. So I suppose I was easily influenced . Reality is I can probably put up with everyones criticism. I just have a problem with people that apparently can not express themselves without using foul and vulgar language, or thoughts.. I can let this subject come to rest if that will make you all happy like I said it was not I that restarted it this time. As one of the last responders said I should be happy with what I have and I am.

Thank you all,God bless you all and good night.

Dear NNWS, abusing Keydeck is good and honerable (note Usanian spelling), hell we should all do it more often. But its not going to further you in your efforts.

I remember reading your thread a while ago, and noticing that you have a serious problem making phone calls. Either you have a provider who ripped you off, or you could not read your phone bill. either way the average American can call Germany for about 1c per minute, unless using a payphone. Until you get your telephony deficincies sorted out, you really cannot make progess.

You gotta walk the walk, call the numbers, nose to the grindstone, pedal to the metal etc.

And feel free to abuse me. I get nowhere near as much abuse as Keydeck and am a little bit jealous.

p.s. If you renamed the title "I got a woman pregnant 42 years ago, feel really guilty now for abondoning her and want to make amends if not too late" other than the totally irrevelant fact that it won't fit into the title space, we'd feel a lot better about you.

Thank you for looking at my thread as you call it ,back when I called were I said it cost me $60.00 Telephone service was not nearly as cheap as it is today. There was nothing wrong with my phone bill and I really did not have a problem paying it at that time. As I said in the previuos thread ,I have called all available numbers resently without success, But I thank you for your interest.

With that being said I wish to bid you a good night and God bless you and yours.

What? American spelling of honourable would be honorable, right? The root word spelled the American way is honor, not honer.

Ah, but he referred to it being the Usanian spelling, not American. That of course being the variety of English used in Usania which is a small ex-British colony just off the southern coast of France which gained its independence from the crown in 1927. As I understand it, MAM's grandmother on his father's side hailed from there.

Actually, they gained independence in 1928. The war for independence ended in 1927 (thankfully without any real casuallties, except of course General Dewberry-Ferkin stubbing his toe on the handle of his chamber pot when he jumped out of bed when the church bells started to ring) and I think that this probably confused you Keydeck.

Having read and enjoyed this post I feel i should put my 10p in the box.

I fully understand the guys dilema. as an ex soldier i did my bit, spreading my wild seed as an 18 year old squaddie.

Now if I could find the bitch that gave me syphilis Id be very happy to give her a slap.

Does any one know a girl called Karin, she might be in Hamburg or Frankfurt i cant really remember cos I was drunk, or maybe it was Rosa, she worked for the UNHCR in 1993, had blonde hair and came from Barcelona, Madrid or Paris, cant really remember, but it was one of those big towns in Italy. Her mum was really fat and her dad did a paper round.

hang in their in your hunt mate, I know how it feels.

And dont forget theres tablets for it these days, and if your wife holds it against you dump her,

Regards from another broken hearted, syphilis ridden, too lazy to do his own research, ex grunt !!

www.nonoh.net is a good solution...you go online to the website...fill some credit...and then enter the number you want to dial and they call both the sides and you can talk...the good news is that USA to germany is free...so feel free to keep trying...on and on and on...i don'T know if this solution has been given before but if not...i think its worth a try...good luck finding lady love or whatever else you are looking for

www.nonoh.net is a good solution...you go online to the website...fill some credit...and then enter the number ... USA to germany is free...

Not free...

Stallion,

I am sure you have thought of that already, but just in case - did you contact the theater (if still in existence) she was part-time actress at? Do you know where she worked? There might be files still. It might also be worth checking the newspaper archives for articles about plays she might have been involved in? Also, the Standesämter have a marriage register (Personenstandsregister), and as Gesine is not as common a first name as Winkler is a family name, you might find some information there?

34 minutes ago, nnwhitestallion said:

Still trying to see if I could get some information about these two people , Gesine and Christian Winkler

I really think it is time for you to put the past to rest. You started this in 2008!!

Have you even given any thought to the possibility that you might be Gesine's worst nightmare if you turned up?

If she is alive, she will have a whole different life, family, friends.    This is all starting to sound obsessive, stalking and not a good idea.

We all make mistakes when we are young, but we change and most of us do not wish to be reminded of mistakes.

In our family we had wondered for more than a half-century what happened to a baby given up for adoption.

Through ancestry dna testing a close match was found to this person, and we‘re going to meet soon.

Give it a shot. 

Btw, a one-line post here once every decade does not make you a stalker