Help me find Gesine Winkler and her son Christian

123 posts in this topic

I see where people are still looking ,but have not had to many responses lately. However I shall continue to hope.

Thanks Everybody

I just wanted to say bonking sounds more acceptable to me than having an affair. I like bonking because it also sounds better than shagging. I wonder if our friend nsWS has attempted what was suggested by Mystery and the previous poster.

Mystery now that rings a bell. Didn't she break some bloke's angles with a rather large hammer?

EDIT I think I meant ankles, I would not wish anyone to have their angles broken.

Didn't she break some bloke's angles with a rather large hammer?

Only if he happened to be a squarehead. ;)

I just wanted to say bonking sounds more acceptable to me than having an affair. I like bonking because it also sounds better than shagging. I wonder if our friend nsWS has attempted what was suggested by Mystery and the previous poster.

Mystery now that rings a bell. Didn't she break some bloke's angles with a rather large hammer?

EDIT I think I meant ankles, I would not wish anyone to have their angles broken.

Bonking,shagging, affair whatever you all wish to call it. I really do not care. For me I was falling in love and evidently still am,Given the time I needed perhaps we would be Married today. But I have no way of knowing that. I would like to know however if she is still living and if so that she is OK.

Yes I have followed up on some of the suggestions put forth on this site . I am currently also persuing other avenues.I will however continue to post on this site also, in hopes that further things might develop.That is of course if you all dont have a problem with that, On second thought even if you do have a problem with that . Thank you for your continued support. After all 4286 visits to this site to date, how could I possibly get the word out any better that I am still looking?

Hello everybody

Been awhile since I had any responces,Thouhgt I would bring it back to life. Still looking, I am up to 4534 visits

and still believe that at some point some one will read my post and recognize who I am talking about.

Thank all of you for your patience

NNWHITESTALLION

You do realise don't you that a lot of those 'visits' are you coming back to see if anyone has posted on the thread? You do, don't you? Anyway, just glad to see you didn't start off with another "I see people are still looking".

Keydeck

I was born at night but it was not last night. Of course I realize that some opf the visits are my own.I think I have maybe fifteen or twenty on there that still leaves over 4000 that came from somewhwere else "YOU DO REALIZE THAT DO YOU NOT?"besides it got you to come back .If you do not like my post why do you keep coming back. As most others couriosity just to see if someone came back with some important or useable information Ha. Well that's the same reason I am keeping it alife.

THank you kindly for your visit

NNWHITESTALLION

If you do not like my post why do you keep coming back

I will tell you why.

1) Many people get email alerts when a thread to which they have posted gets a new posting. You are triggering this alerts. People are coming to see if there was some new advancements from your side. Nobody is expecting further news from a third party except you.

2) When you post you push the topic back to the top listing, and some people click out of curiosity just because it is there.

You are being delusional. Nobody cares anymore because you have not followed up all the given leads and you have not provided detailed follow ups to all the leads you actually followed. Nobody will help some one who is mostly passively asking for help, the only thing you seem to be doing is throwing up some new rant once in a while. This has reached a dead end.

You are just fooling yourself, take this as a constructive critic.

I have a few opinions about this issue; there is a reason why you did not marry this woman Gesine, and a reason why you did marry the woman that you share your life with now. Instead of spending time thinking of this woman you knew breifly some time ago, you should dedicate your energy to the person right in front of you. I know that it would be a great feeling to reunite with an old friend from long ago, but really what are your intentions? You mentioned earlier that you once, and possibly still do have romantic feelings for this person. Is it fair to your wife that your dedicating this effort for another woman? Everything happens for a reason, and you should be thankful that someone does love you and spent and will spend their whole life with you. No judgement intended, just a thought...

NNWHITESTALLION

There is little need to sign your posts, we can see your username on the left hand side of where you posted. YOU DO REALISE THAT DON'T YOU.

Henry Winkler was the Fonz. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey.

OMG no offense but she is probably dead. Sorry but if you haven't found her by now perhaps it is time to move on there.

No she´s not dead, it´s just that stallion hasn´t looked thoroughly and no one here wants to take over the job for him.

Well, I could say Same Time Next Year

Sorry ,it appears I missed something here. Your reason for sending this was?

Oh Hello!!! everybody and yah, I am still here and I wont sign this one since it appears to be bothering someone

NN

Please try not to rise to these clearly bored people with no lives - who have nothing better to do with their time. It seems to me that there are so many angry intollerant people out there who just like to shit stir and wind people up.

Just because some people are up to date with technology and know all about cheap calls and skype doesn't mean that every generation know about these things. I know for a fact my Mum and Dad wouldn't have any idea about that kind of stuff but I don't think it is fair that people who are trying to find someone should be attacked for this.

All you people should really give this guy a break and try to help if you are able to instead of trying to come to your own conclusins and continuing a thread with a lot of bullshit.

I hope you are able to track your freind down somewhere.

And before you all starting jumping on my thread with your conclusions etc, I read this thread cos I was genuinley interested and hoped I could have helped somehow.

All you people should really give this guy a break and try to help if you are able to instead of trying to come to your own conclusins and continuing a thread with a lot of bullshit.

Actually, if you were paying attention you'd see that a lot of people gave good advice. However, the original poster proved to be far to lazy to follow up on that advice himself and instead expressed a preference that other people do the legwork for him. But no, I guess it's more entertaining for you to see him as the poor innocent victim of the big blue meanies on Toytown.

Incidentally, referring to people in your first post as having no lives immediately marks you out as a bit of a numpty.

A numpty I am not and I didn't single out anyone, I just feel like so many people who posted stuff were so mean...I mean come on why are there sites like this?...so people can swop info I thought...not to take a pop at anyone who is not as up to date with technology etc.

There is no need for people to judge and draw their own conclusions without knowing the full story.

I didn't see him as a victim...

Fuck help them should they ever need any help or advice themselves...

I am fully aware there were people who gave great advice...just an observation as to how many nasty comments there were.

PS Keydeck, be my guest if you wish to pull apart and disect every word I used in my last post...I look forward to constructive critisism ;-)