Help me find Gesine Winkler and her son Christian

123 posts in this topic

Found on Google:

Gesine Winkler, Kanalstr. 33 · 48147 Münster, phone: 27 70 56

But maybe it's a common name, I have no idea.

Gesine Winkler isn't a common name. I also did a google search -- I think the one in Münster is the one who does music therapy for abused women and I think she finished high school about twenty years ago, so she would be too young to be the one we are looking for.

Found on Google:

Gesine Winkler, Kanalstr. 33 · 48147 Münster, phone: 27 70 56

But maybe it's a common name, I have no idea.

I wish to thank you for your attempt to help and would ask you to continue , However this perticular person that you mentioned here is not the correct one . I spoke with her several years ago if I remember correctly.

Thanks again for your assistance.

NNWHITESTALLION

Oh Ya Thank you too Ruthie and you are correct in that she is the lady that does music theropy for abused women

Thanks

Facebook? I did a quick search and came up with a couple of possabilities whose ages I couldn't see, and a couple who were a bit young (okay, about 10 years too young). Might be worth giving it a shot.

Isn´t there anyone of you (who is willing to help) that lives in Lehel near the Paradiesstr. who could pop over to no. 21 (hopefully the right no.) and ask if anybody knows Gesine or Christian Winkler? I know it is a long time ago and people move, but there might be someone still living there or someone who used to play with Christian when they were children. I would do this if I was living near, it only costs a couple of minutes.

this TV show reunites people who've lost touch over the years, maybe worth a shot?

there's Vermisst as well.

good luck :)

Isn´t there anyone of you (who is willing to help) that lives in Lehel near the Paradiesstr. who could pop over to no. 21 (hopefully the right no.) and ask if anybody knows Gesine or Christian Winkler? I know it is a long time ago and people move, but there might be someone still living there or someone who used to play with Christian when they were children. I would do this if I was living near, it only costs a couple of minutes.

I think I had someone do that several years ago and none where able to find anyone.As for some one playing with Christian on Paradiesstrasse, unfortunatley that probably wont work either.Christian was staying in a Kinderheim most of the time while Gesine had to work. I thought about going the Kinderheim route but I can't remember where it was,I believe it may have been in Bogenhausen but it has been so long and I recently checked on kinderheime in Bogenhausen and apparently that seems to be a thriving business, there are just to many to even try to start going that way. I did however see where there was a Christian Winkler involved in a show of some sort at the Kammerspiele in 2003. On the Internet it was shown on Tatooly@Cafe not really sure what that is or was my German is not that good any more besides my formal German education stopped at the age of 11 so many of the more educated words I never knew anyway.With the interest that Gesine always had with The Kammerspiele that may be a lead.

I THANK EVERYONE FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT.

Last time I tried doing this this way I had little response, this time there appear to be many more people willing to help and way more people visiting the site. Someone will eventually recognize who I am looking for .

What does anyone know about the Manager of the EHC Muenchen Ice hockey Team? I see where his name is Christian Winkler. Does anyone know anything about him? I sent some E-mail his way several days ago but have not received an answer. Age, Mothers name anything would help if nothing else it would eliminate him from the search list.

If you are having some difficulty or ethical concerns about this posting I would request that you do not concern yourself with it. I would not llike to see you have some type of emotional problem on my account. There have been 2779 visits to this posting and 69 responses. My suggestion therefor would be that you do like the other 2710 and not concern yourself with this request rather go on with your life so I dont bother you any further. Nevertheless I appreciate your concern.

NNWHITESTALLION

NN if you really want to find your "friends" do what nsw-sunsmile did, it seems the easiest:

My father asked me to find an old friend of him 2 years ago . I went to the Einwohnermeldeamt (registration office) in my city and asked what I can do. The guy said, contact the Einwohnermeldeamt where he lived at that time, which was 20 years ago. I made a phone call and the woman on the phone said, if you pay some money (about € 10-20) for the request we will look for his new adress. I send the money to their banc account and 2 days later I got the Information that he moved back to Poland including the name of the small town where he lives now. I got the information via email smile.gif

Contact the Einwohnermeldeamt where that friend lived at that time. Asked them how much they charge for this information and give them all information you have and send them the money. Good luck

contact email

kreisverwaltungsreferat@muenchen.de

You'll have to invest a few bucks - but at least you'll get the contact information instead of running in dead ends.

BTW the Christian from the Hockey Team is too young, he's 36-37-ish.

I guess the interest finally died on this subject. Have not had any replies lately. I'll still keep hoping.

I see people are still reading this site but have not received any more possible solutions. I guess everyone gave up on me.Thank you all for looking anyway.MAYBE ONE DAY

I think if you go into more detail about what you have already tried, people will see that you are making an effort yourself.

Ruthie

Thank you for your reply, I appreciate it . I am just hopeful that perhaps someday I'll get lucky and someone will read this ad and it will ring a bell, Like Hey maybe I know who he is talking about and then that person will insert a message. Over 3600 people have read this message, one day IT WILL HAPPEN I CAN FEEL IT.

THANKS AGAIN

I see people are still reading my post. One of these days someone will recognize who I am talking about and get back to me .I can feel it. Thanks Everybody for continueing to check in.

contact the Einwohnermeldeamt where he lived at that time, which was 20 years ago. I made a phone call and the woman on the phone said, if you pay some money (about € 10-20) for the request we will look for his new adress. I send the money to their banc account and 2 days later I got the Information that he moved back to Poland including the name of the small town where he lives now.

Have you tried this?

Mr Whitestallion,

I am wondering why you think it's perverted for people to assume that you had an affair/bonked a lady in Munich when you were stationed there, presumably when you were pretty young???

LEKY

If you do not understand why, then I suppose this wont help either. However as in your statement Affair may be appropriate or acceptable, Bonked on the other hand to me has a perverted implication and if you do not know the difference then I feel deeply sorry for you.As you stated I was young and had I been able to afford to go back, perhaps I would have married the young lady that you so impolitely replied to as someone that I BONKED. With that being said I appreciate your assistance and your taken the time out of your what I preseave to be Holly Life. Since you are apparently the only one in the world with feelings ,the rest of us just go around Bonking people