Help me find Gesine Winkler and her son Christian

123 posts in this topic

I don't think this is about the cost of the calls at all. After all this time there are good reasons to approach through a third party. For all we know Christian may not even know he has an American father, if indeed he has. I would advise against getting involved here unless you know what you are doing and have the time to see it through. It is clearly a bit more than making a few phone phone calls to find someone.

@ mystery: His hobbies are painting and photography but he is in fact a civil engineer, judging from his education.

But: Gesine may have married and given Christian her married name, so there's no guarantee that this guy is indeed the possible love-child of our Bucking Bronco.

OK Everyboby

Let's try this

#1. Christain is NOT my Son He was born befor I meet Gesine

#2. Several of you are correct when You say that Gesine may have Married someone and thereby Changing her Name to her married Name.

#3. Gesine was a good friend However I only knew her for a short time befor I was sent back to the states. Yes we did have some good times together but not like some of you perverts evidently think.

#4.Since I did know about Christian ( although I had only seen him once) I felt that perhaps if when Gesine married someone he may still have the Name of Winkler and that I may be able to locate them that way.

#5. Rest assured if Christian was my Son the military would not have been able to separate us he would be here with me.

There used to be another site on this computor that helped me locate several friends from my time in Germany. You see my Mother was German and therefor so was I until I came to the states. The people that I had all the information for I have been able to locate over the years and rekindled old friendships.However as this site has shown me the world has turned into a society of perverts. The name white stallion came from a picture that is quite popular in the states

where there is a stallion leading a heard of horses. I picked that name as a Citzen band radio call sign and nothing further. I do wish to thank the people that where kind enough to take my side without Jumping to conclussions like Some of you ...

And with that being said I will wait for some more of your smart answers. However let me repeat those of you that attempted to help. I AM GREATFUL FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE and the rest of your get a rag and wipe the Egg of your face you must look pretty silly. For your ODENWALDER since youstarted this whole perversion I have only one this to say GET YOUR MIND OUIT OF THE GUTTER and become to realize that not everyone in the world is as perverted as you are.

NNWHITESTALLION

May I ask why you are interested in getting back in touch with a man you met once 42 years ago when he was a baby? I have to admit, I also thought he was your son (and if he were, I would be all for your getting back in touch with him -- despite the less-than-warm reception you might have). Maybe you are still in love with Gesine? *sigh* how romantic.

Can't blame the guy for wanting to re-connect with someone from his dim and distant past. That's why sites like classmates.com have become so succe$$ful. Most of the time it's simply to satisfy that curiosity - whatever happened to so-and-so? Good luck to him.

May I ask why you are interested in getting back in touch with a man you met once 42 years ago when he was a baby?

He said he was looking for the mother rather than the son.

Since the mother might have remarried and changed her name, looking also for Christian will certainly double his chances at least.

Unless you deal with family or business abroad, you might well be unaware how cheap international telephony got in the last ten years.

I still remember a long phone call with my grandma I made from Prague (over ten years ago) that costed me close to 1000 us$...

nnwhitestallion, you have been shown how to call for cheap. Call all those numbers and tell us if you have found the right Christian or need more help.

Good luck.

I still remember a long phone call with my grandma I made from Prague (over ten years ago) that costed me close to 1000 us$...

Holy Crap! At those rates you could have flown there and bought her dinner to boot!

Below I explain how to get 6 hours of calling time from U.S. to Germany for only $5.

First, I want to say that making international calls from the U.S. can be VERY expensive (dollars per minute), unless you sign up for an international calling plan through your long-distance phone company. For something like $4.99 a month, you get reasonable rates (in the range of cents per minute) but you are often limited to calling 1 foreign country. If you've made an international call without a subscription to and international calling plan, I've found a trick. If you call the phone company shortly thereafter they can retroactively subscribe you to the international calling plan. I was able to do this, so you may want to try to do that too.

Now, the cheapest way of making international calls is NOT by subscribing to any calling plans. Instead you should go online and get yourself a pre-paid "calling card". First, you will dial a local number, then you will punch in a code, then the number you are calling. It's very easy.

Here is a website where a variety of cards are offered. This link should be to the page listing rates for calls from the U.S. to Germany.

http://pay.centcalls.com/p/?id_from_countr...mp;idcountry=53

Unless you plan to make calls regularly (which I don't think is the case), you should buy a card for $5 that has NO monthly maintenance fee. Scroll down and check out the "Jupiter" card, for 1.4 cents/ minute. That will get you 6 hours of call time, expiring after 10 months. As noted, rates to German cell phone numbers cost more (12.5¢/min). It is easy to add additional funds to your card if you need to recharge it. Click on the "Local Access" link to find a local number to make your calls, or use a 1-800 number.

I can't personally recommend the Jupiter card. I've used the "Champion" card, which at that time, was the least expensive card with no monthly maintenance fee.

Send me a personal mail through this website if you have trouble figuring it out.

Well some of you are actually starting to understand what I am trying to do .At the very least I gave everyone something to talk about, GOOD OR BAD with almost 1800 visits to my request I am starting to get some good results back. If I can only get the Perverts out of the equation I feel good about my chances of finding Gesine and Christian this time.

Thanks Everybody

NNWHITESTALLION

maybe he's got offspring scattered on every continent? Hence the username (nnwhitestallion)

Well, the profile fit perfectly and I was hopinhg that I found them. BUT, NO wrong Christian.Thanks everybody

Mystery

Dont know how the quate got into the last message but I think you got the general idea of what I was saying.By now Iam sure you all know that I do not know much about Computers so bear with me.

any joy so far nw

Ok took me a while but I suppose I finaly figure out the quate function

I have not had much success with this one ,but it will come. If the good Lord wants it to.

Hello everyboby

Since you all were kind enough to enlighten me about all the phone services available these days ,I did manage to call the current Listings for Christian Winkler in Munich . I had what I thought was a very good lead, everything fit ,I thought I had found him.Date of bitrh was 1965 born in Munich still living in Munich,it was all there. It was the wrong Christian, with that information I went to other sites in Munich and have located several other Christian Winkler's in Munich None of them the right one. Does anyone have any futher suggestions. I am open to any and all of them. Rest assured I will continue trying and maybe someone else can come up with some new ideas. My only regret is that I did not get to know them better to where I had more information about them to locate them.Oh well and so it goes on.One day God willing I will find them.Thanks everyone for attempting to help.

APPRECIATE IT

NNWHITESTALLION

he may have moved out of munich. check how many Christian Winklers live in Germany in the right age group and go from there. Not very helpful I know, however that's all I can think of.

If you only knew. I was suprised how many live in Munich alone. I will continue trying thanks for your thoughts.

Since all this appears to have happened in the last week or so I'd really love to know what exactly you've been trying for the past 42 years.