Help me find Gesine Winkler and her son Christian

123 posts in this topic

Go to www.voipcheap.com, put in your number and the other persons number. It will call you back, and your call will be free. It'll cut out after a few minutes, but probably enough time to tell if you have the right person. If you want to talk for longer, then register.

it ended up costing me about $60.00 Dollars and unfortunatley I am not independently wealthy

$60 is not a significant amount considering you've been searching for '42 years'

Ruthie

Thank you for your input. And no I was not aware of that I thought that perhaps as with most everything else, Germany would have caught up with the U.S by now. That is the only reason I ask .

Thank you again for you kind input that has allowed me to wake up.

As for the rest of you all, that really have a problem with my making this request,

Sorry I bothered you.I will leave you all alone since it was obviously to much to ask.

Come on... you are claiming to be looking for a friend but obviously are looking for your son, haven't seen him since he was born (or didn't try to get in contact) and are not willing to spend a couple of bucks on some phone calls? But the best part is you chose a user-name with "whitestallion"?!? :blink: Sorry mate, but if users somehow don't take you for real it's not a miracle tbh!

I thought that perhaps as with most everything else, Germany would have caught up with the U.S by now.

From Germany, I can call New Zealand for about 2c a minute. From the US, to make three short calls to Germany you pay 60$. I the light of that, how do you explain your above statement?

Personally, I don't believe the crap about the 60$; I'm sure there are ways in the US to do this cheaper too. I think it's YOU who hasn't caught up with the rest of the world.

Call your phone company and find out how much it will cost, then ask if there is a cheaper option. Even if there isn't, i think you owe it to your son to spend 60 bucks, in light of the fact he was raised without his father. Actually, don't bother he probably doesn't have anything nice to say to you anyway.

I hope you decide to stop being such a cheap-o and actually invest some kind of realistic money to find your illegitimate son. Maybe the mother will be so happy to hear from you that she’ll go and request that you pay all the back child support that you should have paid. After all, you knocked her up and then took off (willing or not, you still didn’t make an attempt to keep in touch until 42 years later).

Would all you guys stop beating this guy up!? Really.

WhiteStallion, if you are at all like my parents, then you probably are not so up-to-date on the telephone possibilities. Call your phone company and tell them what you need. They will help.

It is more than likely that the people you will call will speak a little bit of English (enough for you to find out what you need).

The rest of you can stop making assumptions about something you know nothing about. A little empathy goes a long way!

In this page: http://www.voipstunt.com

you can call Germany for free one minute at a time.

Register, pay ten bucks, and you can call phone to phone,unlimited time, for 5Ct. That will suffice for 200 calls.

(if you prefer PC to phone you get unlimited calls for 3 months + 1c/min afterwards).

If they are in the phone book, 10 bucks is all you need to invest. With the remaining credit you will be able to talk to your Gesine for a very long time.

Keep us informed.

Well I wanted to help and do my good deed of the day but... I cant find a Paradieser strasse!

Are you sure that's the name of the street? I did find a Paradiesstraße (in Lehel) or Pariser Straße (in Haidhausen) also, what's Christian's birthdate? Might help to minimize the google results. I think Gesine might be harder to find since she's probably gotten (re)married since then.

The rest of you can stop making assumptions about something you know nothing about. A little empathy goes a long way!

Jaysus... he is looking for a "friend" who is 42 years old. He meet the mother of this "friend" 42 years ago. He hasn't been in contact with his friend or the mother in 42 years. His chosen username incl. the word stallion... that's better than Saturday Night!

...plus if his $60 story is true, even if a second from the states to Germany would cost 1 cent (60ct/1min) he could be making calls for 100mins from the states...

anyone?

P.S. here's a Christian and the age fits.

Christian Winkler, geb. 1965 in München, wohnt in München.

SG 31.1 „Straßenbau“, Diplom in Bauingenieurwesen an der TU München, Eintritt in die Staatsbauverwaltung als Baureferendar. Von 1993 bis 1996 bei der Autobahndirektion Nordbayern. Danach bei der Obersten Baubehörde, beim Straßenbauamt München und beim Staatlichen Hochbauamt Freising. Seit 2006 bei der Regierung von Oberbayern.

„Parallel zu Malerei beschäftige ich mich seit je her auch mit Fotografie. Mit den neuen Möglichkeiten der digitalen Bildbearbeitung experimentiere ich seit geraumer Zeit. Durch Überblendungen mehrerer Bilder sowie Verfremdungen entstehen zum Teil surreale Collagen, die der fotografischen Wirklichkeit entrückt zu sein scheinen.“

If anyone wants to translate, more power to ya! But basically this guy was born and lives in Munich, works for the government and is a artist/painter and

photographer.

This is also a painting and picture taking Christian (maybe the same one? ) but the site isn't working currently: http://www.mygall.net/

good luck!

@HelterSkelter

Maybe he's scared and wants somebody to do the nitty gritty for him? After all if he is the dad, he doesn't know what kind of reaction he'll receive, after all these years.

Even if he gets the contact info he might not even call and just wait until the time is right. Dont know.

Well if I was looking for my (EDIT: possible) illigitimate lovechild, I certainly wouldn't be starting by picking the username a premium texan stock bull would be proud of and by making up stories about fantasy phone costs to lure in gullible TTers to do the dirty work... this guy either is a troll or it paints a pretty good picture of his real character.