Help me find Gesine Winkler and her son Christian

123 posts in this topic

I would like for someone in Munich to call any and all Listings for a Christian Winkler, I have been attempting to reach him for 42 years.The real reason however is that I am looking for his Mother her name is Gesine Winkler. Her last known address was :Paradieser strasse, if i can remember correctly the number was 21, this was in 1966. I was in the American Military and they forced me to come back to the States. I have been trying to find her since. Eventhough I am happily married at this Time it would be nice to tough base with her to find out how She and Christian are doing.CAN ANYONE HELP ME? If so please contact me at NNWHITESTALLION@aol.com

Thank you in advance for your efforts.

If you have a date of birth for either Christian or Gesine you can direct an inquiry to the Kreisverwaltungsreferat, the date makes it easier to locate the person you are looking for. The costs are between €5 and €10, depending how far back they have to go and which database they access.

PM me for help, I used to do this kind of inquiry on a regular basis.

I wish to thank the Two people that have already replied. I was aware of the fact that there are 6 to 10 listings for Christian Winkler in Munich several of which are businesses. The Christian that I am looking for would be around 42 years old and his Mother would be about 60 to 62years old. Regretfully I do not remember birth dates. I have gone the Standesampts route and without more specific information They where unable to help me to much.This is why I was hoping that perhaps someone would attempt to call the few Phone numbers available and maybe I could get Lucky.

I thank anyone for any assistance in advance or Herzlischen dank fuer ihre hifle which ever may apply.

Oh ja one other thing Gesine Winkler used to love to hang out at the small Cafe next to the Kammerspiele on Maximillian str. She was a PT Fashion model and also part time Actress.

I'll just keep on trying I'll find her some day if it's no to late.

Thanks again

The link in my post has phone numbers. Is there a reason that you can't call them? You have the information, be proactive and get it done.

Yeah? Well forgive me for being the ass. I'm willing to give a little to someone that joins just to ask for a favor, sure. But with the proper information, the OP should be will to invest HIS money to make the phone calls and deal with the embarassment of wrong numbers.

"Hi, some guy I don't know on the Internet asked me to call random numbers to see if I can track down his former hump-buddy in Germany. Are you her?" just doesn't sound appealing to me. :P

"Hi, some guy I don't know on the Internet asked me to call random numbers to see if I can track down his former hump-buddy in Germany. Are you her?" just doesn't sound appealing to me.

Quite so. Plus the fact that info came in instalments:

I have gone the Standesampts route and without more specific information They where unable to help me to much.

That important info was missing from post #1...

X pet

Thank you for your defense I appreciate it .However language would not really be a problem. I have been gone from Germany since 1966 or 68 whatever it was. However I do still speak German.

HEM

I am sorry that I did not get all the information included in the first item, I did not think it was necessary at the time till our Friend Odenwalder came back with his remarks. Thank you also for your reply

And oh ja Odenwalder, I addressed this request to someone in Munich last I remember Munich was not in Hessen.

So if you speak the language an you have the numbers, what IS the reason you'd like somebody else to do the phonecalls?

I suppose it's because I am to cheap. I am in the U.S. and last time I tried to do that by the time I called three of the Numbers (Do not remember which once they where) it ended up costing me about $60.00 Dollars and unfortunatley I am not independently wealthy. If I were I would probably go over there and try to find her. I was also not aware that this would be such a big deal. Those of you that attempted to help -THANK YOU. Those that appear to have a real problem with my request -Just forget I ever ask.

THANKS

Those that appear to have a real problem with my request -Just forget I ever ask.

Another boo-hoo merchant. Christ on a pogostick!

42 years is a dam long time to looking for someone. Haven't you tried some of the persons family members or common aquaintances.

Had you saved 1c per day over that period and you'd have $153.30 now and could have made the calls. Oh well.

I think it was fairly clear, HS, that Christian is his son...or at least that's the impression I got from the first post.

nnwhitestallion, you may not be aware that local calls are not free in Germany most of the time. They are starting to introduce flat rates for landlines, but a call even to your neighbor's house costs money, unlike in the States. I think that is why people are perhaps less than enthusiastic about helping.