Frankfurt's DAX down by 7% on Monday 21.Jan.2008

43 posts in this topic

I'm not but I know enough to close my eyes and remember it's not real money until you need to take it out.

This one looks big though.

I'll have to check with Mongos to see which Wednesday in February (not the first one, obviously) is still free for reservations.

I might even come along to the next investors meeting. Things seem to be getting interesting now. Anyone going to predict a time when it'll hit rock bottom? I have been keen for about 6 months to put some money in shares, but after the mortgage crisis I thought I should put it off until everything stabilised a little.

One of my colleagues (who is a wanker to begin with) just yelled at me for no reason. He has been commenting all day about the stupid stock market - I guess he must be losing money!! Ha, ha!

Anyone going to predict a time when it'll hit rock bottom?

November 3rd, 2054

Shortly after the robotic uprising.

this is indeed a great time for people to get into the market who missed out the recent 2 years. Only thing worrying me is China, but I trust the autocratic regime simply to forbid any real panic among all the small-time investors there...

sex with robots... how will they taste, I wonder?

I am a professional independent insurance broker, financial adviser, and authorised advertiser. Contact me.