Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hip hop dancing classes

10 posts in this topic

Hey, I'm looking for a hip hop dance class somewhere in the Munich area. Come on what better way to work out then to get all sweaty dancing to some good music? If anyone has any suggestions of where to look I'd appreciate any input. I have a dancing background but haven't tried Hip Hop yet so I suppose I would need more of a beginners class. Thanks.

Moving Point...I'm sure other dance schools have courses too. Funnily enough my colleague just asked if I wanted to try out hip hop as they were offering a course in work! I agree it would definitely be a work out and no doubt fun at the same time.

check out City Dance in Neuhauser Str. Saturday in particular has loads of Hip Hop...

I go to City Dance every Thursday night (19:30 - 21:00) for the hip hop class. It's fantastic! €20 per month to go once a week and the dances are amazing. It's in German but, as I'm sure you'll know as a dancer, that doesn't matter as long as you can follow what she does. I'm going tonight so PM me if you want more info :)

Thanks so much for the suggestions. I think I'm going to try out city dance in the beginning of Feb. If anyone wants to join the just PM me!

Hello. I've been reading the postings on hip hop classes. I'm a bit gun shy about trying a class, but was wondering if I could meet up with someone who is also taking a class to get an intro. My german is terrible, but I'm guessing I can follow along okay. Just let me know.

Did you contact the places listed above for starters?