Investment Club in Munich

71 posts in this topic

Hi Guys, since I am an Internet enterpreneur and invest mostly in online businesses; I'd love to meet other investors who are doing the same and would like to share experiences etc...

Hello there,

I am new to Toytown and will be moving to Munich April 3rd. I would be interested as well to join your investment club. I am new at this sort of thing, but want to learn. Thanks

Burt

any news on a next first meeting, Conquistador? I would offer to help organizing but then many will feel like it is just another marketing move to solicit new clients while I just want to meet some of you guys in real live for once...

Cheerio

hi all. i've been reading and thinking about some investment ideas recently and would really like to bounce some ideas around with you guys. i look forward to attending the next (first?) investment club meeting. i'm particularly interested in investments that are available to americans (since i am one :-)

Along those lines, water is a commodity that many bankers are advising their clients to invest in...

Hi Everyone, I see that this is a really old topc, but is this investment club running, or did it never start? If not I would be interested in starting an investment club.

Thanks

Barry