Investment Club in Munich

71 posts in this topic

I would be interested too. I could give a 10-15 minute brief on my experience trading index options and oil options in the US. Winning trades and losers.

Please count me in, I'd be interested to join as well. I'm interested in general investing, but also have some specific interest in Retirement investing.

I'd be interested as well :)

I'd be interested to join this as well. Have a bad track record, so my advice isn't the most valuable, but want to hear other strategies / experiences, and share my pitfalls (damn semiconductors).

I may be interested in joining this. I'm already a hobby invester with an account in the U.S albeit boring stocks and funds.

If there is a way to invest in Germany without paying commission for every dividend reinvestment etc., I would like to hear about the different possibilities.

When is the meeting? I have travel coming up soon.

Frau Fruit

Hi guys,

I'd like to join your club as well. I'm from Bulgaria , a recent EU member and can provide some useful information. Is the club still open?

Pavlin

Hi guys,

Count me in as well :rolleyes: I've had my Deutsche Bank person really try to persuade me to get a Riesterrente :huh: Not that stupid :huh:

But would like to start investing and hope that some of you with more experience would be a good guidance.

Hi guys,

I PMed Conquistador about a possible meeting but haven't got any reply yet...since we are already quite a bunch of people maybe it's time to actually meet for the first time...So how about this weekend? Are you guys available? Or maybe we should make it next weekend so that everyone can have time to plan their schedules...

Pavlin

Probably he is too busy or not back from his trip yet.

I too think that its time to at least make a first meeting.

Sorry guys, I was very busy this week and couldn't make time to get ready for a meeting this weekend. Let us do it next weekend.

Any suggestions for time and venue are welcome. As for the agenda, we had some pretty good ideas in this thread which will do. I will look at them tomorrow though cause now I'm craving for sleep.

cheers

Pavlin