Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Where to buy real cranberry juice in Frankfurt

11 posts in this topic

I think they sell it in the food section of Karstadt on the Zeil. At least they did a few years ago when I wanted some.

oh ok cool, I was thinking perhaps Kaufhof would have it but I didn't think of Karstadt. Thanks!

I've no problem finding Ocean Spray at HIT stores.

Though it's not Cranberry Juice - I found some Dr. Pepper (distributed by Coca Cola) on the shelves of a larger store in our area - and Dr. Pepper Zero (imported from UK - be careful that they DO NOT CHARGE PFAND - you won't get it back - it's considered an 'import') at a Subway Sandwich shop in Bad Breisig.

Just about every Apotheke chemist in Germany sells Cranberry juice. You'll need to save up though - the cost is about 6 Euros for a litre bottle!

The local HL (now branded as Rewe, but everyone still calls it the HL, the same way the King's market in my hometown is still called the IGA) has real ocean Spray in boxes of Tetra Paks. it's cheap, and tastes just like the stuff back home (unlike the too-sweet Aldi "American" series that brings one stuff like "American Hamburger Sauce" and other "American Culture Through The Eyes of Martians" pruducts like sugared dried cranberries and brined hot dogs in a jar).