Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Nigella Lawson - British TV celebrity chef

102 posts in this topic

It can with proper training. I know a 71 year old with nipples that still point to the sky, they're not tiny either at a C-Cup (I assume if they were much bigger no amount of training would help though). She doesn't wear a bra, swears that's the reason everyone else gets saggy. Something about the muscles never learning to support the breast.

I think if she was really hot, most of the ladies confirming now would not be posting any comment.

I think probably women have a different concept of hot than men.

Most women think Cameron Diaz is a dog while most men think she's a dream. Interestingly both men and women find Angelina Jolie hot and most women readily admit this so your theory doesn't really hold water. Unless you think Angelina isn't really hot either, which you may not but many men would disagree.

It also happens that ER, Carm and I often share views on what is hot or not- the fact that we are friends may or may not have anything to do with it :)

I think this is definitely a case of MILF, this Nigella Lawson misses seems very hot. Angelina Jolie is walking sex and I think she could turn gay men straight and straight women gay. However this might just be my opinion.

there are some great excercises to help keep them up... believe me

Like what? I would totally do them for insurance, but I thought it all came down to genetics in the end. (or surgery)

Pity she is not blonde or I might be tempted. Oh well, I would let her prepare me a suet pudding and tuck me in afterwards :P

Cameron Diaz is a dog.

Monical Bellucci is a goddess.

Angelina Jolie is sexy and beautiful.

Drew Barrymore is cute.

And alot of women who are called "beauties" by the media are average at best.

I find that a man's critique of a woman's body is directly proportional to the size of hit gut. The fatter he gets the more he criticizes.

(and I'm not directing that comment at you Johnny it's just a general observation I have made)

Skinny doesn't equal beauty, facial symmetry and bodily proportion does.

She´s 47 too and looking great

This ones also 47, but looks much better (Yulia Tymoshenko, Prime Minister Ukraine)

Do a google image search and you find lots more pix.

4512.jpg

166px-Yulia_Tymoshenko_press_conference.jpgyulia-tymoshenko-01.jpg

I was wondering what became of Heidi when she grew up.

(she looks beautiful in the last picture with her hair down amazing that she's 47, she's hot)

She used to be a brunette too! Very clever market positioning and why not? I hope she is really able to do some good. (I wonder if this would work for me as a halloween costume? LOL)

Wow! That's an amazing makeover. She looks much better now..long, blonde hair suits her.