Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Nigella Lawson - British TV celebrity chef

102 posts in this topic

Watch her programme sometimes. I find this woman extremely atractive. Watching her rustle up something on her programmes is wonderful viewing. Problem is I never am able to concentrate on what she is doing very much. The woman could cook beans on toast and still be compulsive viewing for me.

However liking her too much might not be a good thing as she seems to close to her father. I always think of her father's shitty Thatcher monetarist policies when I see her! :)

Three tread starts in a few minutes. Are the kids asleep?

I've got the tea bags.

This thread needs a picture.

Pas thanks for bringing a taste of civilisation out to Germany in the form of PG Tipps.

No they have been getting on my nerves today. Boy threw a container holding small nails across the room this afternoon as it's been a difficult one. I also smell a smell... Nappy table beckons. Yuk.

Nigella is hot. I suspect once you have opened the packet you might find the contents are actually just past sell-by-date but quite edible nonetheless.

post-544-1193069817.jpg

I think your metaphor is a bit off JE as dough generally rises... and she gets my vote as hot :)

Can´t you imagine sinking your chops into that...?

post-7437-1193070301_thumb.jpg

In that case I was bang on. We would like the dough to have all risen. Looks like quite a bit has, but also quite a bit hasn't.

As I am feeling charitable today I might be willing to let her heat my meat and 2 veg.

Right. Let us be crystal clear on this issue.

She is 47 and gravity is taking over and she has a fat arse and probably droopy tits.

Would I hit it? In a fucking heartbeat.

Well she definitely makes my dough rise. Especially those pics.

She is 47 and gravity is taking over and she has a fat arse and probably droopy tits.

well, those boobs seem to be doing allright, don`t seem to be kneewarmers to me.